Are you looking for a role where you can directly influence an organization in high growth mode? Are you passionate about the partnership between HR, analytics and operating units in order to drive results? Do you enjoy creating progressive best practices that drive change in the workplace? If so, you may have found your next role.
Strategic’s HR Analytics Manager oversees and executes all analytical projects related to our employee experience. You will deliver comprehensive human resources analysis on an ongoing basis to improve the performance of HR as a critical business function. This includes advising and reporting to HR to help it achieve its business objectives. Responsible for developing credible and trusting relationships with senior leaders, managers and employees. This role reports to the VP of Analytics and partners closely with the Chief People Officer.
- Development, implementation and on-going management of human resources analytics projects. Areas include recruiting, employee lifecycle, benefits, compensation, performance management and integration of HR data into other analytical areas
- Manage team of two Analyst direct reports and remove team roadblocks
- Provide proactive consultation to HR and Executive Management
- Deliver strategic data-driven insights on high ROI opportunities to HR and Executive Management
- Partner with senior leadership in all business functions to ensure consultation, data results and HR strategies are being executed
- Provide input in design and development of company-wide HR initiatives and programs to ensure alignment with business requirements
- Advise management with respect to employee relations and performance management issues, with an emphasis on scaling the business and long-term planning
- Partner with all business units in talent acquisition, compensation, benefits, training and HRIS to ensure specific needs of the divisions are being met
- Flexibility to work on special projects that fall in any of the following areas: Benefits, Training and Development, HRIS, Payroll, Compliance, Employee Relations and Engagement
- 5+ years of progressive analytical experience
- Strong Analytical Skills, Strong Problem-Solving Skills
- Organizational Skills
- Leadership experience preferred
- Advanced Excel skills
- Prior HR Analytics and/or Consulting Experience a plus
- An analytical mindset: able to break down large problems, develop multiple approaches to solutions, and deliver data-driven insights
- Ability to make the complex simple, and explain data through stories
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, results-driven organization
- Proficiency in data modelling and data visualization (Power BI, Tableau, or similar) required
- Continuous curiosity and a knack for solving problems
- Obsession for details and organization
- Confident to dialogue and able to debate data discovery insights
- Experience with Workday, a plus
- Educational Requirements: Bachelor’s degree required in a math-related discipline
Strategic Financial Solutions is a leading consumer finance company that specializes in helping people that have too much credit card debt. We were recently named the 21st Best Company to Work for in New York by Best Companies to Work For and have been certified as a Great Place to Work 4 times. Additional honors include being named, two times, as one of the 50 fastest growing companies in New York City and to the prestigious Inc. 500 list as one of the 500 fastest growing companies in the United States.
Strategic is committed to hiring, training, cultivating, promoting, and celebrating an environment where we have a welcoming and fulfilling place for all people to call home. Diversity of race, thought, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, religion, and disability will empower us to thrive as individuals, as teams, and as a company.