Job ID 2018-2184
Create lasting, positive impact.
By considering Wipfli LLP, you’ve decided to go beyond the ordinary public accounting and consulting firm. At Wipfli, we create positive impact and lifetime relationships by leading and working with an outward mindset. As a member of our team, you will be inspired to think freely and follow your passion, grow as a professional by developing your skills and commit to serving our clients and communities with honesty and integrity. Wipfli has a broad national footprint with offices coast to coast — and we’re still growing! As an associate, you’ll have access to skill development and career opportunities, whether you want to move up or transition into another area of specialty. You’ll also have the flexibility and technology to work wherever you are, whether it’s at home or in our clients’ offices, or switching Wipfli offices if you’re looking to move across the country.
Join a company focused on giving back to the greater good — at Wipfli, we’re committed to supporting the communities we do business in. To learn more about our volunteer efforts, who we are and what we do, visit wipfli.com.
Wipfli is currently seeking candidates for the Manager of Graduate Medical Education. Under the direction of the performance coach, this professional will assist in partnering with hospitals and Federally Qualified Health Centers to provide graduate medical education (GME) solutions through financially sound training programs at pre-doctoral and post-doctoral levels, in addition to training programs for other medical disciplines.This position can be based anywhere.
- Assisting in and conducting GME feasibility studies
- Assist clients by providing guidance around accreditation and specialty accreditation
- Analyze current GME programs, assess gaps, and develop plans to improve
- Identify and secure new GME business
- Provide continual guidance post accreditation to continue financially sound, sustainable programs
- Assist clients in preparing for site visits
- Provide support and guidance for turning around struggling programs
- Assist with clinical workforce strategy development
- In conjunction with WIPFI reimbursement team, prepare financial projections or financial models for clients.
- Prepare presentations and reports to communicate results of projects
- Assist clients in modeling clinical rotations
- Research related to project
- Strong analytical skills required including use of Microsoft Office Suite (primarily Excel) for financial modeling.
- Be a resource for practitioners in the health care practice related to GME
- Work with other team members in developing documents, policies/procedures and related content
- Participate in client and health care practice team meetings as requested.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field; masters in health, education or business field preferred.
- 5 years’ experience in medical education.
- Experience in graduate medical education, preferably at programmatic and sponsoring institution levels.
- Ability to exercise strong organizational skills; including planning and prioritizing
- Ability to exhibit high attention to detail
- Ability to manage projects effectively and efficiently
- Ability to balance many projects simultaneously
- Ability to work under pressure and time deadlines
- Ability to analyze data and recommend solutions
- Strong oral and written communication and interpersonal skills to effectively connect with and communicate with clients and staff
- Strong analytical skills required including use of Microsoft Office Suite
Wipfli is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All candidates will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identify, citizenship status, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by federal, state, or local laws.