We at Rain Bird seek a results-driven Manager of Financial Reporting and Compliance. As a top-tier leader, you will build and implement a short / long term strategic vision and strategies. You are an authority at assessing and implementing continuous improvement opportunities within the business.
In this role you will:
- Monitor and implement changes in GAAPreporting requirements
- Identify and effectively address compliance risks, including financial and operational issues and legal/regulatory requirements as they relate to financialreporting
- Develop, maintain, and monitor compliance with Rain Bird policies, including but not limited to, record retention, Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, and state activity-Nexus policies
- Design and put into action procedures and policies to maintain compliance with sales and use tax regulations
- Track and implement action plans and strategies in conformity to customs regulations
- Lead and execute procedures in observance to PCI/DSS
- Review accounting, management reporting, and internal control practices at foreign subsidiaries; suggest and implement improvements
- Travel expected and required
- Prepare schedules for consolidatingfinancials and income tax returns as assigned
- Implement corrective actions to internal and external auditinternal control findings
- Other related duties and responsibilities
Who you are:
You are someone who wants to influence your own development and path. You are looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies. You are highly motivated to achieve perfection and be surrounded by others who encourage innovation. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but only the starting point.
- B.A. or B.S. Degree
- 15+ years of applicable experience
- 15+ years of management experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills15+
- Superior potential shown through academic and work history
- MBA or graduate degree
- C.P.A. strongly preferred
- Experience in manufacturing or distribution
Get to know us:
We have been the irrigation industry leader for over 80 years. We craft innovative irrigation products that make beautiful landscapes, golf courses, and grow productive agricultural crops while advocating for the Intelligent Use of Water.
Rain Bird is an Equal Opportunity Employer.