The Manager of Financial Planning and Analysis is responsible for developing the format and preparing monthly financial and operational analytics. In addition, the incumbent will be the critical support resource for the Company’s annual operating plan and budget. The incumbent will assist the Controller with financial modeling and forecasts and perform special analysis for executive management as requested. Assist the Controller in increasing financial literacy and accountability throughout the organization.
- Responsible for the development and preparation of Financial Management Reporting for the company in collaboration with the Controller
- Develop cash flow forecasting and maintain a long-term cash forecast
- Assist the Controller in ensuring financial management reporting tools and processes are in place to support the ongoing and future needs of the business
- Prepare monthly and year-to-date financials with accompanying analysis of results
- Develop regular reporting and analysis, including key metrics reports, and conduct ad hoc financial analysis as required
- Lead the financial modeling and analysis to support the development of long-term strategic initiatives and business plans
- Lead the annual business plan development and budgeting process
- Lead the quarterly report process
- Ensure consistent service delivery in a consultative and solutions-based capacity to all levels of staff and volunteers with regard to financially related company plans, policies and procedures by the Accounting Team.
- Special Projects as assigned by the Controller or other senior managers.
- Understanding and experience with re-engineering processes and large-scale systems change
- On an ongoing basis, evaluate and prioritize activities, focus people resources against key business priorities
- Assist Controller as needed with special projects and other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher in an appropriate field
- CPA designation
- 5 years working knowledge in accounting and finance.
- Sound knowledge of GAAP
- Exceptional Interpersonal skills, a collaborative style and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Demonstrated initiative and the ability to work effectively within time constraints
- Experience working in Microsoft Dynamics GP and other useful budgeting and analytical reporting tools
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software
- Relationship building and rapport skills
- Influencing and networking skills