This position provides the leadership for all financial analysis and reporting processes in support of the Hospitality Services Group (HSG) business. In addition, the position is the single point of contact for the registration and filing process for the annual HOA budgets/maintenance fees and the production of quarterly resort/unit/owner count information. The department also relies on this position for leadership with functions that include, HSG employee payroll processing/posting, Capital budgeting/forecasting and monthly collection and submission of revised forecasts.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Direct/supervise various team members/analysts who produce financial reports and documents, and provide leadership to the overall management reporting process supporting all the brands of the overall HSG business. These functions include interfacing with regional offices/accounting directors on variance analysis, verifying accuracy/content of collected reports, and researching issues/inquiries resulting from monthly senior leadership review meetings
- Provide oversight/guidance to team members regarding the processing/analysis/distribution of payroll files for all brands within the HSG business scope (including Worldmark, WVR and Shell). Provide expertise and direction regarding the quarterly process for calculating and review/approval cycles for all Resort Management bonus programs. Develop controls and procedures to ensure that paid bonus amounts are accurate thru interfacing with HR and Resort Operations leaders
- Lead the process for collecting/producing various monthly or quarterly Corporate reports (including Accounts Receivable, Cash, Resort/Owner Counts, Monthly Forecasts, Capital Analysis) and provide oversight to Corp Resort management accounting functions on a monthly basis. Corp. accounting responsibilities include variance analysis for assigned BU’s/Depts, reconciliation review/approval for applicable balance sheet accounts, coordinate/Approve required journal entries to support month-end closing procedures
- Serve as single point of contact for all registration-related matters for all Shell and WVR properties with Legal department in Orlando. Develop/maintain procedures for timeliness/completion of hand-offs to registration for new and existing properties, and provide timely updates to billing personnel for budgeted maintenance fees across managed properties
- Prepare financial models/schedules to support existing fee structures included in HOA budget templates and provide support for ad-hoc senior management requests as required to support new and changing requirements of the business.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Masters, Business Administration preferred
Knowledge and skills
- Excellent professional communication skills
- Ability to multi-task & coordinate multiple projects
- Strong initiative, flexibility, and ability to thrive in a deadline oriented atmosphere
- Proficient in PeopleSoft & Oracle applications
- Advanced/expert knowledge of Excel
- Demonstrated ability to condense large volumes of data to meaningful reports
- 5-7 years’ experience in financial planning/analysis functions
- 3-4 years' experience supporting a hospitality business.
Job ID: 1816363