Our client, a successful technology-based company headquartered in Falls Church VA, is looking to hire a Mgr or Experienced Senior Analyst for this Manager of FP&A. This is a newly created position reporting directly to a highly accomplished CFO.
The successful candidate for the Manager of Financial Planning & Analysis role should be a creative, energetic and a self-motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment. This position will require the ability to disseminate analytical data and build comprehensive presentations for audiences across multiple levels of leadership. The role is responsible for complex analytics and financial modeling, data management, process automation, and system enhancement.
- Assemble and analyze large amounts of data, presenting findings to various levels of leadership
- Identify performance trends, highlighting potential market issues and strategies to better position company in the marketplace
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly financial packages for senior management
- Report and analyze financial performance, including recurring monthly revenue, installation, and operating margins, and actual vs. budget analyses
- Understand complex sales commission plans and calculate monthly commission payments
- Detailed operating margin review on a project by project basis
- Provide financialsupport of the company's pricing and quoting models
- Identify and evaluate process improvement opportunities
- Perform ad hoc analysis and modeling when needed, particularly in support of key corporate strategic priorities
- Proactively seek and streamline processes to add efficiencies without sacrificing quality
- Present findings clearly and concisely using PowerPoint and Excel
- Degreed professional in Finance or Business, MBA Preferred
- 8-10 years relevant experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills required
- Significant experience developing/supporting/assessing internal KPI's
- Previous forecasting, financial modeling, data analysis and/or budgeting experiencesupporting senior leadership
- Experience summarizing and synthesizing large amounts of qualitative and quantitative data utilizing Tableau or other data tools
- Proficient user of MS Excel and PowerPoint
Manager of Planning & Analysis - Falls Church, VA
Complex analytics, data manipulation, senior leadership presentation
$125K plus Bonus
For immediate consideration please email your MS Word version of your resume.