We are seeking an experienced and driven Field Marketer who loves to execute ABM programs with the goal of creating, accelerating, and winning business deals. The programs include industry events, proprietary customer and prospecting events, (paid) digital, webinars, and outbound calling. The Field Marketer needs to act as the link between regional Sales, Operations, Product Management, and other corporate functions on a day-to-day basis and support corporate marketing efforts where needed.
In this role, you will:
- Manage a Field Marketing Coordinator and work together with Marketing and Sales stakeholders on planning quarters with a healthy mix of activities for the Americas sales region plus plan and execute tactical demand generation programs.
- Develop and improve field marketing programs that help gain new customers and grow existing customers to deliver growth across key customer segments.
- Continuously analyze and experiment with programs, partner with Sales for an effective lead follow-up, and run an analytical and data-driven approach to improve conversion rates and ROI.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with Sales, Pre-Sales, and TSE teams to support their goals.
- Increase engagement with Marketing and drive program support within the Account-Based Everything methodology.
- Liaise with direct and channel Sales on a day-to-day basis to make sure Sales has the content, tools, and knowledge to successfully target focus accounts and gain a deep understanding of their sales approach, pain points, and best practices.
Knowledge, skills & abilities:
- BA or BS degree in business or the equivalent of experience (7-10 years) of advanced field marketing experience in high growth, ROI-focused B2B software environments. 1-3 years of management experience.
- Hands-on experience with ABM and demonstrated a deep understanding of integrated marketing practices and measurements across (paid) digital, direct, and channel programs.
- Results-oriented with experience using qualitative and quantitative metrics with a focus on increasing conversion rates, pipeline, revenue, and other marketing metrics.
- Must have experience independently planning, budgeting, and managing programs from start to finish and beyond.
- Advanced project management and organizational skills, excellent stakeholder management abilities, and the ability to successfully manage multiple programs at once.
- Demonstrated ability to work and interact in a group or team setting including face-to- face, by virtual meetings, or any other means.
- Experience managing employees via mentorship, direct interaction, and direct feedback.
- Domestic travel up to 30% of the time required.