Encore believes in the growth and development of every employee. From Driver to Director, you'll see it a hundred times. We believe that our greatest asset is our people, and in that we are serious about preserving the knowledge and expertise that our employees bring and acquire working for our company.
Are you a leader that keeps the team moving forward and functioning at a high level? Are you passionate about Audio Visual? Do you enjoy managing multiple tasks to see events through from beginning to completion? If you answered yes, this is the job for you.
We are searching for a talented, customer focused Audio Visual Manager of Event Operations who will give our internal and external clients the best service in the industry. The Audio Visual Manager of Event Operations is responsible for assisting the Director with the overall management of the property with an emphasis on event execution.
What you will be doing:
- Effectively manage the setup of client events to ensure successful outcomes and client satisfaction
- Handle equipment maintenance and logistics for all inventory, secure from theft and/or damage, ensure quality of equipment and coordinate repair of damaged equipment
- Assist the Director in managing budget for increased revenue and control expenses effectively including sub-rentals and labor
- Create an environment of continual improvement and inspire employee positive morale by effectively managing staff and providing direction/delegating tasks to ensure a positive work and client experience
- Continually work toward updating and improving technical skills within the position and assisting direct reports to update and improve on their technical skills by staying informed of industry trends, tools and innovations
- Assist in training and development of staff
- 3+ years of applicable audio visual equipment set-up, operation knowledge and experience
- Previous supervisory and hotel/hospitality audio visual industry experience
- Working knowledge of related computer software programs, audio-visual equipment and MS Office Suite
- Ability to lift up to 75 pounds
- Bachelor's Degree or related experience