Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Administers, trains, and scales suite of engagement tools including but not limited to Brainshark, Flipsnack, PowToon, Broker Briefcase, Strive, Airbo, Decision Support Tools
- Manages the Enrollment Guide Specialists team and oversees the Enrollment Guide request process
- Continually evaluates team member performance and documents concerns and accolades for presentation to the team member.
- Conducts performance management meetings with an emphasis on support and learning.
- Coordinates and leads regular (at least quarterly) one-on-one mentoring discussions with team members regarding individual, departmental, and organizational growth opportunities.
- Reviews and approves PTO requests ensuring proper backup protocol is in place.
- Documents, implements, and evaluates key departmental processes.
- Participates in applicable client and prospect meetings to promote the engagement resources and strategies
- Develops and expands departmental initiatives, including but limited to: Benefits Guide Templates, Benefits Snacks, Byte-Sized Benefits Podcast Series, Engagement Video Library
- Identifies opportunities and implementing strategies for employee benefit communication both internally and externally
- Updates Department intranet page as necessary
- Serves as primary contact for all third-party engagement vendors
- Knowledgeable about and stays current on employee communication best practices, vendors, tools, and solutions.
- Effectively project manages implementation of new Communication vendors and tools.
Qualifications, Skills and Requirements:
- Exceptional prioritization, and time management skills
- Highly organized work style with a rigorous attention to detail and strong analytical ability
- Strategic, metrics-driven mindset and a demonstrated commitment to driving results
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Strong verbal and presentation skills
- Self-motivated and proactive approach, overall inclined to action
- Able to work in a very fast-paced environment
- Expert relationship skills. Builds trust and rapport with clients, teammates and vendors.
Education, Training and Experience:
- 5 or more years of experience in employer Health Benefits, specifically employee education and engagement
- Bachelor’s degree in Risk Management, Communications, or related field
- Experience with Brainshark, PowToon, Flipsnack, Zywave, and Canva