Position located in Oak Lawn, IL (suburb of Chicago). Relocation assistance provided.
Christ Hospital, Oak Lawn, a Magnet facility with over 700 beds and a Level 1 trauma center with an emphasis on state-of-the-art cardiac, surgical, neurological, pediatric and neonatal ICU.
You will lead and manage an excellent and experienced team. As our organization continues to grow, you will find that role will allow you to stretch professionally.
WHAT WE OFFER:
Competitive salary; Great place to work; Growth Opportunities
Excellent benefits; Leadership development training; Large 28 hospital system
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Provide administrative and clinical leadership to plan, coordinate and manage personnel and resources
- Provide the highest quality patient care using trained, professional, and competent staff in the most cost-effective manner.
- Collaborate with physicians and other health care disciplines to assure optimal patient care.
- Plan, manage, implement, and evaluate operations/ service to ensure quality, efficiency and cost effectiveness.
- Prepare and administer budgets to ensure adequate personnel, facilities, and supplies.
- Select, hire and engage motivated staff
- Instill the need for personal and professional growth and development of staff
- Maintain strong collaborative working relationships with internal and external contacts.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing (BSN) and Master’s Degree; MBA, MHA, MSN
- 3-5 years of previous management experience focused in an Emergency Room setting
- 5+ years of clinical RN experience in an Emergency Room setting
- RN Licensure in State of Illinois.
- Strong organization, planning and delegation skills.
- Certifications (preferred but must have within first year) Trauma Certified Registered Nurse (TCRN); TNS – Trauma nurse specialist (preferred but expect to obtain within first year) ECRN – Emergency Communication Radio Nurse; CEN – Certified Emergency Nurse