Over 40 years ago we created an industry, and now we’re transforming it. We are hiring for Attitude, Energy and Integrity.
Maximize Your Potential: AllOne Health Resources is a leader in workplace health and productivity. We help employees in global organizations operate at full capacity by coordinating medical and behavioral services while helping employers manage escalating healthcare costs. We believe that the productivity and performance of companies are directly linked to the health and well-being of their employees.
We are currently seeking a Manager - EAP Customer Experience at our Wilkes-Barre, PA location. This is a full-time, exempt position working Monday-Friday between 8:00a-5:00p.
The Manager of EAP Customer Experience is responsible for the day-to-day operations and management of the Intake, Clinical Support, & Connecting Team across a multi-state, virtual EAP business. This individual manages and directs all aspects of inbound and outbound call center operations. The Manager of EAP Customer Experience develops and monitors quotas for service volume, timeliness of customer response, and accuracy in meeting client requests. The individual has to ensure that the customer service targets are met. In addition, the individual is responsible for maintaining and securing all written and electronic clinical records both on and offsite.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES & DUTIES:
- Corporate Leadership:
- Create and promote a high-performance culture of service, innovation, and results
- Engage in continuous communication to ensure accurate and relevant information exchange
- Manage team performance and development through the various talent management processes
- Establish and maintain diverse talent pipeline to ensure strong leadership & a culture of inclusion
- Initiate and support continuous process improvement in business workflows
- Effectively interpret and apply all Corporate policies, procedures and protocols including ISO
- Efficiently and effectively manage all financial resources to achieve optimal administrative costs & ROIs
- Determines client service operational strategies by conducting needs assessments, performance reviews, capacity planning, and cost/benefit analysis.
- Maintains and improves the customer experience by monitoring system performance; identifying and resolving problems; preparing and completing action plans and process, as well as quality assurance.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Serves as an escalation point for issues that impact the client’s success and drives risk mitigation.
- Partners with Senior Member(s) of the EAP Clinical team to ensure that all critical and emergent mental health or substance abuse related needs are met in a timely, ethical, and professional manner.
- Outlines expectations of, and communicate effectively with the Intake, Clinical Support, & Connecting team members.
- Responsible for hiring, performance evaluation, training and development of the department.
- Manages the flow of day-to-day operations to enforce the company strategy.
- Manages and oversees the EAP Expert records function both with electronic and paper clinical records on and off-site.
- Manages and coordinates a system for safeguarding and updating active and inactive EAP Expert electronic records.
- Recommends and implements operating policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Operations Management, Communications, or related field
- Minimum of 5 years of Call Center experience
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in managing or training staff
- Experience in delivering client focused solutions
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present, and influence effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to handle varying responsibilities at one time with attention to detail
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Advanced conflict resolution skills required
- Experience with Call Center software and Database systems
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time
- Immediate medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid time off
- 401(k) retirement program with company match
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Company paid Life and Disability insurance programs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Tuition Reimbursement