At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
ADP is searching for a Manager of Digital Marketing Measurement – Marketplace. This position will be responsible for measuring the digital performance of the ADP Marketplace. The manager will use analytical skills to provide valuable insight, identify opportunities, and deliver actionable recommendations. Successful candidates will have a good understanding of B2B ecommerce, digital marketing, and web analytics. He/she will partner with Marketplace sales, marketing, operations, and database architecture teams to grow and improve the ADP Marketplace. He/she should be comfortable leading complex initiatives from start to finish independently.
- Lead the mining, analysis, and interpretation of data to develop actionable insights for complex business challenges.
- Design, develop, and implement intuitive dashboards designed for easy consumption by business stakeholders.
- Develop standardized reporting/analysis strategy and maintain pipeline of future initiatives.
- Present data findings to various stakeholders including senior leadership across marketplace, marketing, and sales, and external partners.
- Work closely with marketplace site operations to ensure all dimensions, metrics, and events are tagged for accurate tracking/reporting.
- Develop requirements for new database tables and views within the Marketplace data warehouse.
- Partner effectively with a variety of business stakeholders including marketing, sales, operations, database architecture, and external vendors.
- Perform ad hoc analyses as opportunities arise.
The ideal candidate must have an established track record in ecommerce analytics or similar role. The candidate must be a strong communicator and have a sharp analytical approach. The candidate must be comfortable working in a matrix environment.
- Bachelor of science degree in marketing, information systems, computer science, statistics or analytics.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience with strong understanding of digital marketing and ecommerce analytics.
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills with the ability to structure and conduct analyses.
- Deep experience web analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Mouseflow, HotJar, etc.
- Deep experience with visual BI tools such as Tableau or Data Studio.
- Experience with SQL or other querying languages.
- Experience with data warehouses including AWS is a plus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Skill merging diverse data from different platforms, formats, and environments
- Conceptual thinker with proven analytical & problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to present complex information in an easy-to-understand manner with clear recommendations based on data insights.
- Strongly motivated to be a player in a team which is constantly working to improve themselves through discovering new analytics techniques and software tools to improve the quality of our work.