GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. With nearly 18 million customers worldwide and over 77 million domain names under management, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
As a data-driven company, GoDaddy, is seeking a talented and highly-motivated analytics leader to join our Business Analytics team. We are looking for a leader that is passionate, extraordinary, analytical, strategic, and inquisitive. The right person will raise the profile and excellence of our entire team. If this is you, please apply! You will be integral to our company growth through the insights you uncover, the thoughtful recommendations you make, and the people you mentor and lead.
• Manage a team of analysts providing analytics solutions for our Digital Advertising channels (Paid & Organic Search, Display & Social Media Advertising, Affiliate Networks). You will be identifying opportunities, setting priorities and establishing goals to optimize GoDaddy's return on advertising spend.
• Identify actionable insights, suggest recommendations and influence the direction of the business by effectively communicating findings to cross functional groups.
• Partner with teams to increase the level of automation and programmatic / dynamic bid decisioning in our digital advertising.
• Develop and implement "best practices" for the visualization of data and the building of end-to-end reporting and analysis solutions.
• A minimum of 5 years of experience in an analytical organization delivering platform solutions and capabilities
• Experience with SQL and data visualization tools (Tableau, MicroStrategy, PowerBI).
• Experience with Paid Advertising Platforms (Adwords, Facebook, DoubleClick).
• Previous experience managing a team of analysts very highly desired.
• Understanding of analytical techniques including predictive modeling, experiment design
and measurement, and machine learning.
• Proven ability to build cross-functional relationships and partner with leaders to deliver solutions that are aligned to strategy and support business objectives.
• Exceptional verbal and written presentation skills, including ability to prepare materials for audiences at all levels of the organization.