NXP Semiconductors enables secure connections and infrastructure for a smarter world, advancing solutions that make lives easier, better and safer. As the world leader in secure connectivity solutions for embedded applications, we are driving innovation in the secure connected vehicle, end-to-end security & privacy and smart connected solutions markets.
Lead a technical staff of Device Engineers and Technicians with responsibility for all aspects of Product and Technology ownership in the factory. Duties include yield improvement, scrap prevention, process and integration development, quality control, and WIP management. Selected candidatewill work with Manufacturing, Equipment, Process and Business Group peers to drive product yield improvement and excursion control while participating in factory improvement efforts in cycle time reduction, capacity expansion, and wafer scrap prevention.
- Maintaining world-class product yield performance
- Drive collaboration efforts between OHT Fab and the business groups
- Execution of the sensor new technology and product introduction
- Assuring automotive level product quality through process windowing and optimization
- Participating in customer meetings to review technology and product details as needed
- Participating in and/or leading cross-functional teams
- Providing technical leadership, mentorship and career development opportunities for engineers and technicians
- Providing leadership to the factory as a whole in achieving factory goals in CT, Scrap, Cost, and Yield