Are you looking for the opportunity to lead change? Do you want to help reimagine what schools should be? We put students in the driver's seat and empower them with the skills and habits they need to be successful in college and life. We need diverse, driven, and dynamic talent to join our growing team to help realize our educational vision.
What You'll Do:
Research and Analysis
- Select and utilize appropriate research methods and analysis tools to produce high-quality, reliable findings and metrics
- Work with other members of the R&D team to develop research questions and testable hypotheses to assess the impact of interventions and find ways to improve them
- Listen to stakeholders to identify current data needs, reading between the lines of data requests to understand the need that is driving them and deliver an efficient solution
- Contribute to research project planning by pushing back on scope that doesn't align with project or team goals and breaking down ideas into actionable tasks
- Become a leading expert on the data in particular domains
Communication and Collaboration
- Select and utilize appropriate tools and techniques to design and produce user-friendly, reliable visualizations
- Communicate findings and their implications to a variety of audiences, clearly and concisely, in a variety of formats
- Produce findings that have a clear impact on important decisions
- Collaborate with teammates proactively to push projects towards their goals
What You Need:
Key Qualities and Skills
- Bachelor's Degree (a Master's Degree in Education or in a quantitative research based field preferred).
- Commitment to uphold Summit's values, belief that all children deserve a rigorous and equitable education that prepares them for college and for life.
- Professional experience in quantitative data management, analysis, interpretation, and presentation
- Experience with SQL, Python, Tableau or other related technologies and a desire to learn more
- Demonstrated ability to craft clear research questions and testable hypotheses
- Empathy for the users of data and strength in listening and communication
- Strong project management skills and a knack for process
- A strong desire to use data to help people make smart decisions, and experience doing so
- Proficiency in Google Platforms, including Google Drive, Google Sheets, Google Docs, and Google Slides.
- Clear health and background check.