Are you our next Customer Experience Digital Strategy Manager?
The Mgr of CX Digital Strategy will develop the North America Business digital customer experience strategy to improve Mosaic’s brand awareness, customer loyalty, and sales margin. They will leverage industry best practices and trends in the Ag sector to deliver a best-in-class customer experience. They will identify and prioritize opportunities through first-hand observations, research, and feedback from retail customers and internal stakeholders. They will partner with the Director of Brand Management to ensure the digital experience elevates and reinforcing our brand strategy. For technology development and delivery of digital CX solutions, they will work hand in hand with the Product Owner digital CX. They must keep abreast of evolving digital, strategy, and customer trends to provide thought leadership to the VP of Sales and VP of Global Marketing and Product Management.
What will you do?
- Develop, plan, and oversee effective, innovative, and measurable strategies to support the digital customer experience and lead to measurable outcomes. Identify and recommend new solutions for how we interact differently with our customers in digital ways. Apply advanced knowledge of markets, product strategies, and digital technology to improve the North America Business performance. Lead cost/benefit assessments to define potential financial, business, and industry impacts of initiatives. Establish project management processes (regular status reports, etc.) to address execution risks and ensure delivery on commitments.
- Serve as the CX digital lead, partnering closely with Executive Sponsor(s), Business Lead, segment leadership, and IT partners through key initiative(s); serve as a thought leader on applying customer experience methodology to business problems. Collaborate closely with Dir of Brand Management and Product Owner digital CX to support initial problem definition, design, development, and implementation.
- Continuously monitor, analyze, and act on data to drive conversion improvements, margin enhancements and improved customer experience. Additionally, set up automated reports and measurement tools that allow result tracking at scale.
- Research and stay current with the latest trends on other customer-facing digital initiatives & tools developed by competitors, customers, and other companies in the Ag sector. Monitor best practices and recommend updates and changes as needed.
What do you need for this role?
- Bachelor's Degree, major in Sales, Marketing, Business or related field; or 10 years of related experience with high school diploma/GED
- 8 years related work experience
- 5 years of proven expertise & track record delivering customer-facing digital solutions, digital customer experience, marketing, project management, and market/product strategy.
- Digital agricultural experience preferred
- Experience leading teams in a matrixed environment with reporting responsibilities to two or more different areas preferred
- Strong business acumen and strategic mindset. Highly skilled in understanding and translating business strategy, portfolio prioritization, pricing, go-to-market, and tracking KPI’s and financial metrics
- Market Orientation: Deep understanding of market trends, partner ecosystems, and competitive strategies
- Ability to create effective partnerships at all levels of the organization
- Must be results-oriented and possess critical thinking and decision-making skills
- Demonstrated problem-solving techniques
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to lead through influence and network
- Excellent verbal, written, listening, and presentation communication skills
- Ability to adapt to a continually changing business and work environment and manage multiple priorities
- Visionary manager who uses internal or external resources to design/develop specific tools.
- Strong passion and drive and good sense for opportunity preferred.
- Someone who likes a challenge and does not give up in the face of setbacks and pushback preferred.
- Entrepreneurial mindset preferred.
- Experience in either Scrum or Scaled Agile Framework methodologies preferred.
- Experience with e-commerce, market research, and digital app tools
- SAP, JIRA, preferred
Mosaic is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status.
Mosaic participates in the US E-Verify program.
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
We Help the World Grow the Food it Needs - Apply today and join our team!
Thank you for your interest in opportunities with The Mosaic Company. Click to join our Talent Network and get notified of future openings!