The Manager of Customer Communications and Experience provides leadership, focus and direction to a team of marketing professionals focused on these core functions:
Customer Communications – Development and management of communication plans for strategic company initiates and product changes or enhancements that are customer impacting. This includes identifying appropriate communications channels, developing tactical plans and providing creative direction to ensure timely and effective communications to existing customers.Customer Experience – Development and execution of customer experience strategy. This includes tracking, overseeing and optimizing all customer interactions. This also includes developing processes and ensuring appropriate customer communications to improve the customer experience, increase sales and improve the mix of products sold, increase customer loyalty.
Customer Loyalty – Development and implementation of customer nurturing programs to increase loyalty and longevity.
Sales Readiness – Ensuring that TDS sales channels are equipped to sell all applicable products and services. This includes:• Working with both product development and training teams to develop training materials for preparedness of critical product launches prior to actual launch.
• Responsibility for creating sales collateral and content needed by our sales channel which includes but is not limited to, brochures, presentations, promotional materials, reference tools and white papers.
• Assisting sales with the creation and management of the RFP process, including the development of a content repository to quicken the pace of RFP development.This role is required to maintain a thorough understanding of all TDS markets along with product availability and competitive threats. This role will work with all functional areas such as marketing, sales and product management to ensure effective sales and service delivery of our product lines, access market opportunities, and coach to sales concepts.
As a part of your total compensation, #TDS provides a comprehensive, competitive benefit package. The benefit plans address both the immediate and long term needs that you and your family may have. For an overview of what we have to offer for full-time employees including vacation, health benefits and retirement options pleaseclick here.
Essential Job Functions
Secondary Job Fuctions
Due to the high level nature of most activities, interaction is at least weekly related to strategy and direction. Monthly on project-related issues.
Marketing Information & Research
• Bachelor’s degree (or higher) -OR- 4+ years professional work experience.
• 5+ years’ experience in Marketing.
• 3+ years’ competitive marketing experience in advertising, pricing, promotions, and vendor relations.
• Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Marketing or Business Administration preferred.
• Ability to work within tight deadlines.
• Well-developed conceptual thinking skills including good intuition and the ability to make educated decisions based on customer needs.
• Ability to analyze sales and marketing initiatives for success, profitability, retention, and customer satisfaction.
• Successful experience in project management, product management and process administration.
• Working knowledge of marketing automation tools and CRM integration.
• Demonstrated experience collaborating across marketing, sales and technology teams.
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
• Extensive customer interaction skills and experience.
• Strong Excel and Office Suite skills.
• Must have a genuine desire for customer satisfaction.