Wyndham Destinations is seeking a Manager of CRM/ Salesforce Program Management - Projects in Orlando, Florida. The Manager is responsible for providing thought leadership, design expertise and execution results through delivery of projects and programs leveraging the Salesforce platform.
This position requires hands-on experience in Salesforce.com, stakeholder management, delivery management and day-to-day team management. This individual is responsible for building / maintaining and deploying / training the projects identified to meet the organization’s CRM needs.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Support the design, development and continuous improvement of the Salesforce platform and CMR projects, programs, processes
- Build close relationships across business areas and sites to develop a deep understanding of needs, priorities and plans
- Partner with IT and consultants to drive project execution and provide leadership in defining scope, prioritization and acceptance criteria
- Establish milestones and manage the implementation and evolution of CRM projects
- Provide input and oversee Salesforce training for all project work to ensure adoption and ongoing use
- Lead the development and execution of Salesforce-related communications including release notes, business requirements and launch of new projects / functionality
- Recommend enhancements to CRM strategy to improve business results, customer experience, etc.
- Recommend, develop and implement improvements and solutions for business processes that improve the organization’s effectiveness and efficiency
- Salesforce Admin Certification preferred (or similar in-depth experience)
Knowledge and skills
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) with demonstrated skill in making technical and complex work intelligible and meaningful to partners and clients
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a fast paced, high energy, team oriented environment
- Effective in managing multiple parallel work streams
- Ability to work collaboratively through all levels of the organization
- Ability to effectively manage through change
- Certification in Salesforce Administrator
- Strong knowledge of solution development methodologies (Agile and Waterfall)
- Minimum four years of progressive experience in CRM, Salesforce automation and project management.