The client will provide up to $10, in relocation assistance funds
- The Manager of Corporate Accounting is responsible for the daily operations of the Corporate Accounting Department.
- In this capacity, the Manager of Corporate Accounting is responsible for the monthly and year-end financial statement close process, in collaboration with the Associate Vice President of Finance, ensuring compliance with generally accepted accounting principles. T
- The Manager is responsible for the documentation of all fiscal policies and procedures as well as the monitoring of all accounting systems, including general ledger, accounts payable and payroll systems.
- Additional responsibilities include working with the Associate Vice President of Finance around tax compliance issues for the organization and its subsidiaries, including assisting in the filing of all regulatory documents (i.e. IRS Form 990, 990-T, etc.).
- Three (3) to five (5) years of accounting experience within hospital industry.
- Previous experience must include financial statement preparation in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles and financial analysis.
- Previous experience managing and supervising accounting or financial personnel is required.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, time management and organizational skills are required.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) is preferred, however, CPA eligibility is required.
- Experience in healthcare revenue cycle financialreporting is preferred, but not required.
- Previous experience with OMB Circular A-133 is preferred, but not required
- The ability to work quickly and accurately in a fast paced environment, ability to assimilate and retain high levels of detail, ability to deal with an ever changing environment, ability to meet defined time frames, strong customer service skills, excellent interpersonal and communication skills, self-starter who is able to work independently, and able to handle multiple tasks and projects at once.
- Knowledge of desktop PC applications and general accounting software required.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, in particular Microsoft Excel is required.
- Experience with Cerner Soarian Financials, Cerner MS4, Aperek, and Kronos is preferred, but not required.