Manages and leads efforts to evaluate, assess and design compensation programs to meet the system-wide needs of the Company; manages results including costs, methods, and staffing.
Responsible for operational performance, quality, service environment and regulatory compliance.
Receives assignment in the form of objectives and determines how to use resources to meet schedules and goals.
Provides content expertise in the areas of job analysis, compensation design/administration and performance management tools.
Provides guidance and consultation in compensation matters while effectively engaging individual content contributors in the assessment and evaluation of Company?s compensation systems, policies, and procedures.
1. Researches and analyzes compensation strategies and issues to develop recommendations for new and revised base and variable pay programs, policies, procedures and practices for all jobs within Company?s.
2. Advises HR senior leadership team on total reward and compensation models and pay practices in support of the Company?s mission and core values given current local, state, regional and national labor market conditions.
3. Develops and oversees the management and provision of internal and external compensation consulting services across the Company.
4. Consults with external market compensation providers in analyzing, developing and administering executive leadership total compensation pay plans. Manages oversight of compensation survey portfolio and the annual compensation survey participation process.
5. Oversees and participates in the competitive market review including making recommendations to leadership and administering implementation.
6. Provides advice and support to the HR organization on the development and implementation of system wide compensation policies, practices and methodologies. Collaborates with HR and Talent Acquisition leaders to develop an integrated approach to providing compensation services that support and leverage the Company?s compensation goals.
7. Provides day-to-day management and oversight of the compensation team including hiring, training, coaching and development of assigned staff.
8. Leads and provides analytic compensationsupport for collective bargaining activities.
9. Directs the research, development and administration of system wide compensationaudits to ensure that all pay policies and practices are in compliance with State and Federal laws.
10. Performs other duties and tasks as assigned.
? Bachelor?s degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration, Accounting, or related field required.
? Minimum of 5 years of progressively responsibleexperience in compensation program development, design and administration.
? Minimum of 2 years of leadership experiencerequired.
? Experience supporting negotiations and administering compensation for caregivers under collective bargaining agreements.
Certified Compensation Professional (CCP), Certified Benefits Professional (CBP) preferred.
? Expertise in compensation methodologies, systems and pay practices.
? Strong technical knowledge and hands-on experience with base and variable pay programs.
? General understanding of systems of care and healthcare operations.
? Ability to juggle competing priorities and attaining results with a sense of urgency.
? Strong business and financial acumen and understanding of planning processes and business strategy.
? Excellent comprehension of healthcare industry and business trends.
? Knowledge of regulatory compliance, federal and state laws with a working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines.
? Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
? Ability to identify, utilize and interpret workforce-related metrics.
? Advanced spreadsheet skills using Excel.
? Proficient in the use of a major HRIS solution.