The Manager of Clinical Program Development is a behavioral health and clinical product expert, with a strong background in digital behavioral health solutions, including: clinical product development, program implementation and evaluation (e.g., training and post-launch monitoring), and electronic health records.. The person in this role works closely with the Product and Clinical Services teams to build out new clinical programs and new clinical products and ensure their successful implementation alongside existing product offerings and within clinical service delivery operations. The Manager works closely with a product manager and designer in the development of tech-enabled behavioral health interventions, focused on the integration of a successful provider and participant experience. The manager also works with the broader Clinical Program Development team to ensure that all clinical materials are appropriately adapted with AbleTo’s proprietary treatment platform, to support the adoption and implementation of clinical programs and products with the Clinical Services team, and to maintain the clinical product in line with compliance and regulatory requirements.
- Clinical subject matter expert supporting new clinical program development and electronic health record platform design to optimize delivery of AbleTo’s behavioral health care programs.
- Write clinical program content, including provider and participant facing materials, protocols, and tools to use adjunctive to therapy (such as worksheets or app-based activities).
- Work collaboratively with the product team to develop the structure and organization of our integrated digital behavioral health model of care, clinical protocols and workflows that support intervention fidelity and compliance.
- Collaborate with the Product/Design, Clinical Services, and Clinical Research teams to ensure that user testing and formal research results are incorporated into the product development lifecycle.
- Contribute to the development of pilot and proof of concept clinical protocols, including development of innovative clinical products and data-driven product workflows.
- Ensure that clinical content reflects effective clinical best practice, and that all assessment and treatment components are evidence-based.
- Liaise with the Clinical Services team for training in programs or clinical workflows that are supported by the product.
- Work alongside the Product Development structure and with an interdisciplinary team to facilitate effective communication among stakeholders and promote adoption of new products and capabilities.
- Support internal research efforts, including pilot studies, quality assurance initiatives, outcomes research, and user testing designed to enhance current and future program and product offerings.
- Stay current on external research and innovation in the behavioral health space and applicable competitive landscapes.
*Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Professional qualification at the master’s level in behavioral health (e.g. M.A in Clinical Psychology) or LCSW required
- 7+ years experience in clinical services delivery with prior supervisory and/or management experience
- Trained in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and associated short-term interventions
- Substantial experience in behavioral electronic health records
- Experience using and / or developing digital behavioral health tools
- Clinical program writing, development, and/or evaluation.
- Knowledge of clinical assessment measurement tools and general survey techniques
- Ability to think strategically, plan, execute, measure results and drive continuous improvement.
- Strong clinical background with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Professional attitude and demeanor with great team collaboration skills.
- Discipline and organization to handle multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Knowledge of clinical best practice and regulatory landscape for clinical documentation requirements.
- Experience with Google Suite, content management systems, product development tools (eg. Jira)
- Experience with digital behavioral health applications and product management and development processes.