If your favorite part of the day is helping your teammates excel and achieve their individual goals, the Manager, Client Success role is for you. This position manages a team of Client Success Specialists that drive Netsertive’s clients to be successful in their online marketing. You will be responsible for the professional development and performance of your team. As a member of the Client Success Team, the ideal candidate will be a role model, will lead by example and put Netsertive’s clients first. The overall department’s goal is to delight our clients and increase retention.
The Manager, Client Success will work collaboratively with other departments, including sales, corporate marketing, product, product marketing, finance and operations. The role will report to the Vice President of Client Success and work closely with the Client Account, Operations and Sales teams to ensure that all client milestones are being met for assigned accounts.
These individuals will be the subject-matter experts as it relates to online marketing.
- Manage, develop and lead a team of Client Success Specialists.
- Build and own relationships while serving as primary client interface to CrowdTwist resulting in client retention and overall client satisfaction
- Proactively provide strategic recommendations and expansion strategies applicable to client’s business models, expectations, and goals
- Hold regular meetings to drive team strategy and execution resulting in strong ROI
- Work with clients to define strategies, objectives, metrics, and benchmarks and manage performance against achieving those needs and objectives
- Troubleshoot business challenges.
- Develop deep expertise on multiple platforms including Netsertive internal systems and AdWords.
- Work closely with internal team members to help develop internal processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications, or related area.
- 2+ years of management experience.
- 5+ years of account management experience with a demonstrated dedication to client.
- Support and problem solving in a collaborative team environment.
- Minimum of 2 years digital marketing experience with a focus on pay-per- click (PPC) advertising.
- Working knowledge of online search advertising including Google AdWords and Bing.
- Google AdWords certification is a plus.
- Solid understanding of web analytics software.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a professional phone presence.
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office, Outlook, and Google Docs.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and thrive at learning a lot quickly.
- Unquestioned integrity & commitment level.
- Flexible, adaptable and interested in a company with lots of growth opportunity.
- Likes to have fun and thrives on challenges!