Seeking candidates for a Manager of Client Services position at a St. Louis based finance and insurance company.
$125, - $150,
The Manager of Client services will supervise a team of client relationship managers and additional support personnel with 10-15 direct reports.
Responsible for providing direct oversight and management of all client services efforts related to agent, lender and dealer relationships; along with certain contract administration responsibilities.
Responsibilities of the Manager of Client Services include:
- Providing inside salessupport to existing clients for sales personnel.
- Facilitate new signups.
- Provide ongoing product/service support.
- Administer client supply fulfillment.
- Process all consumer contract cancellations.
- Properly process all remitted contracts.
- Review and analyze all new production records on a monthly basis.
- Recruit, hire, train and deploy subordinate personnel within the overall framework of company objectives and policies.
- Perform annual performance reviews on all subordinates.
Requirements & skills:
- Additional formal training in B2B client servicing
- Motivation skills, ability to motivate others
- Health insurance