About the Role
Our Customer Experience Team lives out our mission of accelerating the adoption of cryptocurrencies everyday, by providing amazing experiences to our customers. As a member of our CE team, you will play a critical role in advancing our mission through leading a team in delivering a '6-Star' experience.
As a CE Manager, you will be responsible for both the strategy and execution of delivering outstanding service for a division of the CE Team. You'll ensure that the processes we use to interact with customers elevates the work of our team and advances the high quality experiences our customers deserve. You'll develop individuals and build thriving teams to ensure every client receives amazing service.
We consider Customer Experience essential to Kraken's success. This role is an opportunity to unleash your creativity & do the best work of your life and support others in doing the same.
- Lead a division of Kraken's client engagement team in delivering a '6-Star" client experience
- Execute complex, long-term projects that have many stakeholders and advance Kraken Service
- Build and manage healthy teams that collaborate with each other and with cross-functional partners to prioritize our customers, even in the face of adversity
- Experienced developing individuals and build a thriving team ranging in size from 50 to 200
- Manage risk by making thoughtful decisions in uncertain environments
- Establish processes that drive amazing client interactions resulting in Kraken Evangelists
- Take an active role in protecting clients and the company's privacy, data, and funds
- Utilize an in-depth understanding of metrics, reporting and capacity planning to make informed data-driven decisions that optimize support operations
- Listen to Kraken Clients and drive data driven changes furthering the client experience
- Reevaluate support processes aiming to improve client experience and increase efficiency
- Establish & drive key performance indicators; including client satisfaction & operating efficiency
- You have 8+ years of total experience on a world class Client Engagement Team
- You have 4+ years of related experience managing a team of 30+
- You have 4+ years of experience in program or project management
- You are experienced in tracking agent KPIs and associated metrics to support performance management
- You have experienced optimizing Workforce Management procedures — including but not limited to; forecasting, staffing, resource planning, scheduling and real-time operations
- You are passionate about cryptocurrencies and motivated to accelerate global crypto adoption
- You have experience leading, managing, and running multiple teams and functions that care deeply about the experience of its customers
- You have experience providing analysis and strategic recommendations for driving business improvements.
- You have experience tracking agent KPIs and associated metrics to support performance management
- You are Highly flexible and adaptable to meet the evolving needs of a high-growth and fast paced organization
- You are a strong, confident, and skilled writer and speaker with experience communicating to all levels of an organization, including executives
- You create an environment where an engaged team thrives and achieves amazing accomplishments
- You are capable of focusing on the big picture while understanding how each support process directly contributes to or detracts from the overall client experience
- You are extremely tech savvy
- You have a security and privacy focused mindset
- You are passionate about the client experience and pushing boundaries to deliver amazing service
- You have experience trading cryptocurrencies