Manager of Business Operations - Neuromuscular Skeletal Admin
This position is responsible for coordinating business strategies, along with complete oversight accountability for assigned departments. Responsible for partnering with key stakeholders to provide effective and proactive management of department operations; ensuring exceptional services to patients; achieving annual operational and financial goals.
1. Supervises all assigned caregivers. Is responsible for overall direction, coordination and evaluation in accordance with PeaceHealth policies and procedures.
2. Analyzes, organizes and manages all assigned areas.
3. Analyzes situations, identifies problems, identifies and evaluates alternative courses of action and implements improvement plans through utilization of QI and PI principles.
4. Ensures that legal and regulatory standards, PeaceHealth policies and community or department procedures are implemented and monitored. Partners to assure that departments are in compliance with all local, state and federal standards.
5.Evaluates capital needs of assigned areas, prepares and oversees all aspects of the operating and capital budgets. Partners with departmental leadership and Finance for budgetary tracking and goals obtained.
6. Evaluates the systems of internal controls related to financial and business reporting systems.
7. Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Health Care Administration, Nursing or applicable business/health care related field required, Master’s degree is preferred.
- Minimum five years of related experience.
- Minimum of two years of leadership experience.
- Marketing and systems experiencepreferred.
- Demonstrated experience in developing business models, cost reduction and containment, and revenue enhancement.
- Clinical License in related field, preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent group facilitation skills
- Excellent critical thinking skills and ability to make objective assessments
- Strong financial management skills including analytical skill and familiarity with benchmarking financial and operational performance. Embraces and promotes teamwork. Strong conflict resolution skills
- Must be detail oriented and well organized
SOUTHWEST PHYSICAL/COGNITIVE REQUIREMENTS:
- Work requires moderate physical exertion up to 33% of the time.
- Ability to lift objects weighing 80 lbs. or less.
- Work is performed under normal working conditions with adequate lighting and ventilation. Reasonably anticipated exposure to blood and body fluids. May provide patient care in an uncontrolled home environment.
- Job duties frequently require intense concentration and attention to detail (34-65% of work time).
- May be required to operate motor vehicle on urban and rural roadways up to 25% of each day.
Req ID: 151901