Position responsible for driving the design, development and ongoing enhancement of business insights and analytics across organization by working with all business units including finance, population health, operations, clinical programs and information technology to provide business intelligence and analytic solutions to inform organizational business strategies.
Your contribution to the team includes:
- Partner with leadership from all support and business units to strategically identify, prioritize, and implement changes designed to improve the quality of care delivered to the patient populations served by HealthPoint through robust analysis and insight of business results and forecasting.
- Manage a team of business, health, and specialty analysts responsible for using data to better understand critical issues related to the financial health of the organization to answer complex business questions that support the realization of operational and strategic goals including success on value based managed care contracts.
- Provide leadership, talent development, and performance management for team of analysts. Ensure all work is completed in support and enhancement of the objectives and goals of the organization.
- Work with leadership to develop analytics communication strategy.
- Develop information using statistical methodologies to address quantitative business issues, as well as provide business case analysis to leadership.
- Engage with business leaders in translating strategic and operational challenges into analytical projects and actions that are solution driven.
- Act as a champion and change agent for business analytics by driving the adoption of a culture of data-driven decision making within the organization
- In collaboration with leadership, monitor internal and external business environments for development of new business opportunities and collaborate with subject matter experts in developing business case analyses.
- Collaborate with leadership to provide operations reporting and dash-boarding to all levels of leadership.
- Educate the organization on modern business intelligence practices, tools, and techniques and cultivate an organizational culture of data-driven business management.
Must have’s you’ll need to be successful:
- MBA or Master’s degree in Public Health, Healthcare Administration, or related field (e.g., Data Science, Engineering, and Applied Sciences)
- 2 years of professional experience in ambulatory or physician operations management
- 2 years of professional experience in business analytics or otherquantitative discipline in a data-centric business environment, preferably within the healthcare industry, required.
- Advanced Excel skills required.
If you know about the following it’s a plus:
- Experience with Power BI and SQL Query skills highly desirable.
The Rich Benefits and Perks:
- Medical Health Insurance and Wellness Program
- Vision & dental plan
- Flexible Spending Account – both daycare and healthcare
- Life Insurance
- AFLAC supplementary insurance
- Retirement plans with company match
- Generous paid time off
- Growth and development opportunities
- Recognition Program
- And much more!