As a global leader in brand consulting and growth strategies, Vivaldi unlocks innovation and growth opportunities for brands and businesses in a digitally connected world. The firm is comprised of Vivaldi Partners, a strategic consultancy; Vivaldi Analytics, a research firm; Vivaldi Fifth Season, a design and digital brand-building agency, and Vivaldi Edge, an organizational development company.
At Vivaldi, you can make great marketing and branding ideas happen for some of the world’s most dynamic brands. With global resources and deep specialized strategy, marketing, and branding expertise, we closely collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas, uncover competitive advantages and deliver value. Choose a career at Vivaldi and enjoy an innovative, entrepreneurial environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life. You can follow us on Instagram to see a snapshot of life at Vivaldi.
- Working closely with our CEO, co-lead all brand protection engagements
- Manage day to day aspects of client relationships in continued and seamless collaboration with CEO to support all levels of client needs.
- Manage development of brand protection reports through hands-on analytical writing
- Be responsible for keeping the CEO and the team informed on all updates and matters surrounding the engagement.
- Manage all communication with attorneys and other clients, setting appropriate communication methods, and assurance of managing to scope.
- Mentor, train and manage junior staff in best practices in brand protection engagements.
- Be accountable for the timeliness, quality of work and engagement profitability.
- Oversee the accuracy and timely completion of all team member timesheets related to litigation.
- Lead and manage growth and further development of brand protection practice of our firm
- Possess a strong mastery and a breadth and depth of experience in analytical writing, coupled with marketing or brand strategy expertise.
- Possess superior qualitative and quantitative analytical skills.
- Outstanding problem solver, effective leader, and excellent communicator with significant project management experience.
- Demonstrate experience in client relationships with C-level executives or lawyers.
- Self-starter, pioneering spirit, resourceful and ability to take ownership quickly and reliably.
- Comfortable with innovation and change: we pride ourselves on always creating new content and on working on assignments that are cutting edge and thus require new thinking.
- Ability to apply creative thinking to situations, and to turn ideas into academic theories supported by data.
- Interested in working at a fast-paced, intellectually challenging, growing company that is content driven.
- MBA or Master’s degree with 8 to 15 years of work experience.
- Strong professional track record in digesting, communicating and analytical writing on branding or marketing theories.
- Background in academic writing, journalism, or professional writing required.
- Industry knowledge and experience in one or more of the following: technology, consumer goods, food & beverage, financial services, automotive, healthcare, B2B.
- Experience with managing and digesting quantitative data into insights a plus.
- Located in New York – some travel may be required.