Manager of Analytics and Research, Customer Knowledge and Strategic Insights
Are you an emerging analytics/research professional looking for an opportunity to work across diverse data sources (e.g., customer attributes, transactional history, digital activity, phone call recordings, research surveys, etc.) to uncover key patterns to drive strategic decisions? Are you ready to make the leap to translating analytics/research into insights that help teams develop great customer experiences? If yes, come join a world-class analytics and research team and work in agile way to help teams create the best customer experiences in the Financial Services industry. The ExpertiseWe’re Looking For
- 3+ years of relevant experience bringing a data-driven approach to business decision making
- Ability to generate meaningful insights through data analytics/research and then present complex data, financial analyses, statistics, and research findings in a simple, clear and actionable way
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative / technical field such as Engineering, Economics, Statistics and / or MBA, consulting, or agency experience
- Familiarity with designing, running, analyzing, and interpreting experimental tests (e.g., A/B Testing) and primary research studies employing various quantitative and qualitative methodologies
- Familiarity with digital analytics (e.g., site analytics, digital media measurement, social listening, testing) using tools such as Adobe, Google, Brandwatch, etc.
- Exposure to some programming / database querying tools (R, Python, SQL, etc…) and data visualization tools (Qlik, Tableau, etc.)
The Purpose of Your Role As the Manager of Analytics & Research you will employ your emerging analytical and research skills in a critical role on an agile inter-disciplinary team (e.g., product development, customer experience, marketing, technology) within the Personal Investing business at Fidelity. You will learn to analyze customer behavior at every touch point (web, mobile, IoT, phone, branch, etc), tied to customer attributes/preferences, tied to customer outcomes. In addition, as a member of the Analytics & Research Chapter within Fidelity’s Customer Knowledge and Strategic Insights group, you will be part of the team responsible for maintaining / developing best-in-class analytical and research expertise, developing standards, and scaling self-serve data analytics, research and experimentation approaches. The SkillsYou Bring
- You bring structured thinking, a data-driven approach, and a collaborative spirit to partner with stakeholders
- You conduct analytics and research that generates the actionable insights stakeholders need to deeply understand their customers and enable the development of high-impact, efficient solutions and experiences.
- You bring passion to your work and operate with a sense of purpose that inspires and motivates those you work with.
- You are intellectually curious, take initiative, and love learning new skills and capabilities.
The ValueYou Deliver
- You empower customer experience and product development teams with data-driven and actionable insights to enable objective, informed decisions
- You execute learning agendas that tackle the critical business questions to support smart business decisions and actions with pace
- You identify opportunities for improvement in data analytics and research capabilities
How Your Work Impacts the Organization The CKSI (Customer Knowledge & Strategic Insights Group) is an analytics and research group with a mission to proactively anticipate and predict our clients’ needs and future behaviors using Data, Analytics, Customer Research and AI Solutions, so we can deliver a more valuable client experience and generate stronger lasting relationships. By being a part of the Analytics & Research Chapter in CKSI you and your work are playing a critical role in powering Fidelity’s future.