As part of the Data & Analytics Center of Excellence, the “Manager of Advanced Analytics” will support the Marketing organization by providing analytical services to support their various initiatives. In this new role, the individual will support the design and implementation of short and long term strategies and tactics to develop an analytics platform to enable an insights/analytics-driven decision making process. This individual will own relationships and lead tracking, analysis and results reporting of various initiatives within Aramark to supportmanagement decisions and strategy development.
This individual will focus on Marketing but will also work collaboratively across numerous functions, including Operations, Human Resources, Business Development, Finance, Information Technology, Culinary, and Retail teams in our consumer facing businesses.
- Partner with Marketing to support their efforts to grow revenues
- Translate data into action and push out meaningful insights to our individual business units
- Build models to support initiatives such as pricing, driving volume and improving retention
- Build test and learn models to drive revenue from “other” levers such as menu mix, menu board designs and communication programs
- Discover new opportunities to optimize the business through analytics and statistical modeling.
- Identify relevant external data to help tell “The Story” and augment our analytical models to achieve greater impact
- Leverage existing data warehouses to develop business intelligence reports and analysis that supports the Analytics team’s strategy
- Think strategically and recognize opportunities
- Have a “hands-on” involvement with the analysts
- Serve as a key member of various project teams of cross-functional resources to implement analytics strategies – with internal and external partners.
- Effectively partner withinternal or external resources, with expertise in statistical and predictive modeling, to analyze and look for patterns within customer behavior and/or business performance data and summarize findings.
- Perform trend analysis, predictive analytics and data mining to provide actionable insights that inform strategic and tactical decisions and lead to improved consumer experience and business results.
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Computer Science, Economics, Mathematics, Operations Research, Engineering or related field.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Business Analytics, Data Modeling or in related disciplines.
- Experience supporting Marketing programs
- Be able to work independently and collaboratively
- Excellent interpersonal skills: collaborating, networking, influencing; able to work effectively in virtual international and cross-functional teams
- Ability to program in SAS, R, SPSS or Python
- Comfortable working with large, complex data sources
- Experience in data mining and building data models
- Experience in building predictive models
- Experience with test & learn methodologies
- Strong organizational, project management and time management skills
- Excellent analytical skills with demonstrated ability to solve problems
- Ability to present complicated analytical material in a concise and compelling manner to a non-technical audienc
- Ability to work with large transactional databases across multiple platforms.
- Experience with BI tools a plus. Ex: (QlikView, Tableau) Proficiency in SQL a plusMust have advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office tools such as: Excel, Power Point and Access
- Excellent communication skills: clear oral and written skills; effective questioning; active listening