The Manager of Administrative Services will work directly with the executive leadership team and the Legal department to provide administrative leadership, project coordination and formal communication support. This role will supervise the activities of a team of administrative professional, and will direct those resources to meet the needs of their corresponding departments.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Responsible for tracking, monitoring, and ensuring on-time completion of executive leadership project tasks associated with the Franklin Leadership System;
* Responsible for organizing, monitoring and maintaining systems for management of the Company's global corporate entity structure;
* Responsible for organizing, maiantaining and keeping current legal billing, matter management, and administrative support for the Legal department;
* Develops professional presentations/communications by coordinating information from multiple sources into a cohesive message;
* Prepares and distributes various reports to departments within the company;
* Efficiently performs various administrative duties relating to record keeping, data entry, filing, copying, scanning and scheduling;
* Managing special projects and tasks upon the request of members of the executive leadership team.
* Supervises multiple non-supervisory employee(s);
* Interviewing and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance, rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems;
* Working with Human Resources on employee issues.
Skills and Abilities
* Proven ability to excel in the verbal / written communication in formal corporate communications with executive and legal professionals.
* Effectively communicates information and responds to questions from managers, clients, customers, and the public, including senior-level executives and directors.
* Maintains the confidentiality and privacy of legal and corporate information.
* Ability to multi-task and delegate as necessary to work efficiently.
* Ability to perform research/analysis with reference to business issues identified.
* Ability to clearly and succinctly discuss and explain business analysis in both verbal and written format.
* Reads and understands documents such as contracts and policies.
Education and Experience
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Communications, Business, Public Relations or related field (preferred).
* 5+ years of experience leading administrative support for executive/legal professionals in a corporate setting (required).
* 5+ years of experience managing professionals in an office setting (required).
* Advanced: Word, Presentation/PowerPoint, MS Outlook
* Intermediate: Excel, Contact Management, SharePoint
* While performing the functions of this job, the employee is:
* Regularly required to sit, talk, or hear.
* Frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
* Occasionally required to stand or walk.
* The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
* Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, and an ability to adjust focus.
* The company will make reasonable accommodations to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions and expectations.
* This position is not subjected to harmful environmental conditions.
* The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.