Publicly Traded Financial Services Technology firm that generates over $3 billion in revenue globally is looking to add a Manager of Accounting Research and Policy to its staff headquartered in New York City.
Reporting directly to the VP of Accounting Research and Policy, the Manager will:
- Be viewed as one of the firm's experts in regards to all technical accounting matters
- Advise senior management on any accounting transaction that could impact the company's financial statements.
- Research complex accounting issues,
- Assist with M&A due diligence and acquisition accounting
- Assist the external reporting team with select disclosures during the quarterly filing period.
Ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum of 3-6 years' experience in Public Accounting (Big 4 Highly Preferred)
- CPA is required.
- A combination of Big 4 and experience in Accounting Policy within a Financial Services Institution is also acceptable.
- Strong communication skills are essential as the Manager will also present any new pronouncements internally and explain the overall impact they will have on company results.
Great benefits package and career path.