Job Posting Title
Manager, NSSC Application Support
This position is responsible for managing the National Service Support Center Level 2 Service Support Specialists.
What you'll do
- Develops systems for the successful delivery of service through the company’s National Service Support Center for the Level 2 Service Support Specialists.
- Directs Level 2 software teams who are responsible for receiving all incoming service calls regarding OASIS related products.
- Establishes service standards and service metrics to track daily OASIS service calls against pre-determined service levels in categories such as call answering time, abandoned calls, calls closed in the same day and call escalated to the next level.
- Establish service standards on data entry of issues and solutions into the ATI CRM.
- By monitoring service metrics, the incumbent is able to structure staffing, training and service systems to reach satisfactory levels of customer service. This position is responsible for establishing company standards of service based on industry standards and company requirements.
- Provides Director of Service Support KPI reporting on the activities within the National Service Support Center.
- Selects, trains, evaluates and disciplines staff.
- Manages and Coordinates with Design and Development Teams on the following items:
- Technical matters
- Input into design of product
- Input to prioritization of bugs and customer issues.
- Trend Reporting
- Directly works with Service Support, Project Management, Central Team, and OASIS Regional Support personnel on Application Support:
- Manages the Application Support rollout of new OASIS SW and related products to staff.
- Manages OASIS Case Escalation to Areas (Marketing and Accounting), Technical Support and provides technical assistance to staff on issues.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with Aristocrat Technology, Inc.’s policies and applicable laws.
- All other duties as assigned.
What we're looking for
- Position requires a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or its equivalent
- Requires a minimum of five years of experience in gaming application support and customer service, or its equivalent. Prior management experience preferred. Professional IT certifcations preferred.
- Proficient in Networking, Operating Systems, and Network Security
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong leadership and people management skills
- Good understanding of Gaming Systems
- Ability to maintain good team morale, and provide positive and corrective feedback to fellow employees
- Ability to read and understand advanced logging, write detailed analysis of problems and report issues to management, and other departments
- Ability to author detailed descriptions of problems and relay information to management of other departments
- Ability to plan resources, schedule tasks and provide written results to Senior Leadership
- Thorough understanding on Ticket Escalation System and procedures
- Ability to identify problems and recommend corrective action
- Ability to identify common network components and explain their purpose. Ability to troubleshoot network level hardware and software using advanced commands
- Ability to read and write SQL queries, read output and explain results
- Ensure the health, safety and welfare of all employees, visitors and contractors within your area of control.
- Ensure all relevant sections of the Health and Safety Management plan are implemented and understood.
- Assess, review the effectiveness and consult with their team on any proposed changes of the OSHA Management System and ensure appropriate corrective actions are implemented.
- Ensure accident / incident investigations are conducted to determine their causes and take appropriate corrective action as required.
- Ensure injured workers are rehabilitated and an early return to the workplace is achieved.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant health and safety legislative requirements.
- Ability to work in a fast paced technical environment with strong multi-tasking skills required.
- Ability to rapidly adapt to ever-changing priorities is critical.
- Must have strong analytical, problem identification and problem solving abilities.
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English.
- Must have strong communication skills, able to work independently and be team oriented.
World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
Robust benefits package
Global career opportunities
Our core values: Respect, Courage, Integrity and Passion
Our Winning Ways
- Unite - Come together as one team, with one vision
- Develop - Empower, inspire and grow our people
- Deliver - Execute with excellence, be accountable for results
- Play - Be creative, celebrate success
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Las Vegas, NV, US