Req. ID: 119039
At Micron, we transform how the world uses information to enrich life. The pace is fast, collaboration occurs on a regular basis, and innovation is expected. Non-Volatile Engineering (NVE) Managed NAND Product Engineering Manager at Micron Technology, Inc., you will work with a brilliant team of engineers to solve complex problems. You will be responsible for coordinating product development and resources needed for defining, implementing and optimizing test methodologies and conditions for Managed NAND System Level products. As a Manager, you will be responsible to manage and develop your team of Product Engineers by coaching, establishing goals, providing career development, and conducting performance appraisals. You will also provide training for new engineers, deliver instruction, and assist with data analysis and project management as needed.
You will create and maintain product documentation, ensure necessary resources, analyze product data and respond to product line issues. In this role, you will work with various Engineering and Manufacturing groups to prioritize work and ensure necessary actions are taken to meet specific product requirements. Additionally, you will collaborate with other teams to: introduce and develop cutting edge products and processes, enhance/optimize manufacturing yields, and achieve cost reductions. You will also act as a product-specific point of contact for manufacturing, marketing and planning teams, managing firmware releases and resolution of production line issues. If you want a career that is meaningful and want to work with a phenomenal team, NVE Product Engineering may be a good fit for you.
- Prepare for Initial Product Launch of New System Level Products
- Coordinate preparation for manufacturing readiness
- Ensure that the Memory System meets product expectations
- Partner with Engineering, Manufacturing and Marketing
- Provide technical training and expertise
- Routinely communicate overall product status to leadership and cross functional product team
- Provide guidance through debug and resolution of product related issues
Successful candidates for this exciting opportunity will have:
- Effective communication skills in written and spoken English
- Good multitasking and organizational skills, able to make decisions in complex situations
- Ability to delegate tasks and set priorities in a team environment
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent Project Management skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Self-motivation and enthusiasm
Bachelor's Degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering
We recruit, hire, train, promote, discipline and provide other conditions of employment without regard to a person's race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, veteran’s status, or other classifications protected under law. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for team members' disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.
Each manager, supervisor and team member is responsible for carrying out this policy. The EEO Administrator in Human Resources is responsible for administration of this policy. The administrator will monitor compliance and is available to answer any questions on EEO matters.
Keywords: Boise || Idaho (US-ID) || United States (US) || NVE (Non-Volatile Engineering Group) || Experienced || Regular || Engineering || #LI-LA1 ||
Nearest Major Market: Boise
Nearest Secondary Market: Meridian
Job Segment: Engineer, Firmware, Electrical, Product Development, Industrial, Engineering, Technology, Research, Manufacturing