Position Purpose: Manage new product and program launches for the health plan, providing day to day project management and strategic designs with various functional and Corporate Product Development teams.
- Oversee day to day project management of new product and program launches for the health plan, including assisting with the product design and development
- Conduct and analyze research related to product development, including clinical literature, industry trends, competitor activities, and specific health service delivery systems
- Provide market needs and business requirements to ensure on-time and on-budget launch of new products and programs
- Monitor key market trends, identify product and program features and collaborate with Corporate Product Development team for deployment
- Monitor and analyze product and program performance and make recommendations on modifications and enhancements
- Represent product and programs, on behalf of the health plan, in external stakeholder meetings
- Collaborate with various cross-functional departments in writing, editing, and validating the accuracy of RFP response sections
- Participate in post response review and development of “lessons learned”
- Serve as the key integration point of contact between the market and various corporate departments for emerging program opportunities such as Exchange, Dual-Eligible, etc.
- Able to travel up to 25%.
Education/Experience: Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, related field or equivalent experience. 4+ years of project management or new product development experience, preferably in a healthcare industry. Previous experience in a matrix environment.
Licensure/Certification: PMP Certification preferred
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Job: Business Development & Sales
Primary Location: USA-Illinois-Westmont
Organization: IlliniCare Health Plan