Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Serve as an integral and vocal member of cross-functional product development teams.
- Utilize in-depth knowledge of the market, competitive landscape and customer insights to develop business cases for new long-acting pharmaceutical products.
- Partner with R&D, Legal, Regulatory, Clinical, Medical and other internal departments to ensure new products are developed with commercial inputs and user needs in mind.
- Translate insights from scientific and medical experts (internal R&D colleagues and external opinion leaders) into target product profiles.
- Execute market research activities to support product development and to substantiate business case assumptions.
- Provide analysis in support of Business Development activities.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities