$100K — $150K *
Cynet is a technology-oriented company continuously looking for new ways to innovate the Cybersecurity world. Our main priority is to defend our customers from any harm in the vast digital ocean. But Cynet is more than just a product, we are a family. We value each one of our members and their inputs. Cynet is a place where your work will have a direct impact on the way we service our customers.
This role is responsible for identifying, developing, and managing initiatives for new revenue streams from currently unexplored markets, with an emphasis on new verticals.
Our ideal candidate will have a breadth of experience including business development, sales, technical/solution selling, and problem-solving skills.
The position requires deep and intimate knowledge of the cyber security domain
This position will report directly to the Chief Business Officer. A successful candidate will be high energy, hands-on, and bring significant knowledge and an in-depth understanding of technology sales and alliances dynamics.
What You Will Do:
· Identify and develop new verticals with a strong focus on service providers
· Develop the joint value proposition and go-to-market plan with potential partners
· Work internally to drive the product and service organizations to build the required integrations
· Conduct meetings and make sales presentations
· Conduct secondary research and generate reports that analyze competition and customers.
· Own all aspects of the partnership prospecting, development, onboarding, education and growth through leads and opportunities.
· Identify, develop, and foster relationships with key stakeholders and C-Suite at key partner targets.
· Develop, track, and execute against monthly, quarterly, and yearly revenue targets (KPIs) and other team and individual performance metrics
· · Minimum 5 years of proven experience new business development or sales preferably in the cyber security.
· Minimum 5 years of proven experience new market development preferably in the cyber security.
· Track record of successfully building new market initiatives and packaging them for repeatable execution by sales and marketing to generate a new revenue stream for the company
· Experience selling to key decision makers at the VP and C-Suite levels.
· Strong understanding of industry trends, key players, terminology, and overall economics of the marketplace.
· Ability to design strong joint value proposition and translate it to a strategic go-to-market plan.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills, creation of convincing and strategic sales approach, proposal, documentation, and presentation.
· Strong listening and consultative selling skills.
· Data driven approach.
· Hunter mentality
Valid through: 12/10/2021