Job Posting Description
At Boston Children’s Hospital, success is measured in patients treated, parents comforted and teams taught. It’s in discoveries made, processes perfected, and technology advanced through major medical breakthroughs and small acts of kindness. And in colleagues who have your back and patients who have your heart. As the teaching hospital of Harvard Medical School, our reach is global and our impact is profound. Join our acclaimed Network Development & Strategic Partnerships team and discover how your talents can change lives. Yours included.
This Manager, Network Strategy will be responsible for:
- Being a key member of the Network Development and Strategic Partnership team providing analytic, decision-making, business planning, project management, financial and operational support for the growth, development and maintenance of major regional and local partnerships and strategic initiatives.
- Designing and executing market analyses to supportpartnership opportunities through quantitative modeling, clinical program and relationship management activities related to these; assessment of broader healthcare landscape changes, participating in, and the facilitation, of executive level strategy discussions to support strategy development, implementation planning and execution of initiatives.
- Managing Joint Leadership and Clinical Committees for BCH relationships, including managing the process to establish, monitor and execute annual relationship goals and on-going activities of the joint leadership and clinical operations committees. Providing project management direction related to the achievement of the annual goals, including leading the accomplishment of specific goals.
- Providing input and influence related to partnership strategy development and execution of specific initiatives driven by comprehensive market and customer research, business model assessment, internal (JLC) and external benchmarking, and strategic options assessment.
- Managing monitoring and measuring tools to support prioritization of partnership opportunities, providing enhancements to current tracking frameworks that promote a rigorous review of risks and benefits and that enable clear decisions consistent with the organization’s objectives, presenting dashboards to leadership to guide decision-making.
- Partnering with clinical and functional leaders to design, implement and supportcontract negotiations as well as the development and editing of contractual agreements with BCH legal.
To qualify, you must have:
- Bachelor's degree in business, healthcare administration or closely related field. Master’s degree in Business, Healthcare Administration is strongly preferred, and a minimum of 7 years of progressive experience.
- Knowledge of theories, principles, and concepts to solve complex problems in the areas of business development, strategic planning, financial management, clinical/operations management and information systems.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing and provide empathy in difficult interpersonal situations. Demonstrated, well-developed business writing skills.
- Advanced quantitative and analytical skills with a strong attention to accuracy and details.
- Excellent organizational skills necessary to simultaneously manage multiple projects and assignments within scheduled deadlines.