Industry: Accounting, Finance & Insurance•
8 - 10 years
Posted 160 days ago
he Network Security and Operations Manager will be part of the Information Security Operations and Engineering within the InformationTechnology Division. This position isresponsible to provide Network Security for theinfrastructureand applications across multi-site enterprise and data center environments.
Support and Operations
*Understand Business Requirements, participate in Requirements Analysis, support complete network and security solutions based on operational needs.
*Support Network, Security and Voice standards, reference architectures and robust/scalable/secure Network, Security and Voice infrastructure, its outcome and ongoing results.
*Provide technical guidance, develop design documents, perform product installation, upgrades and certification, implementation plan, deployment and troubleshooting support.
* Work closely with technology and business stakeholders to understand goals, determine security requirements, design and implement solutions to meet business objectives, IT strategic initiatives, corporate and regulatory requirements.
* Understand and advocate IT Security standards, reference architectures.
* Support the security risk assessment of applications and infrastructure; including remediation of incident response, vulnerability analysis and threat intelligence.
* Coordination with Information Security team to ensure solution assurance and compliance to security policy, procedures, standards and baseline security configurations.
* Stay current with developing technologies, emerging threat landscape and predict impact of changing technologies.
* Ensure consistent delivery of superior technical solutions.
* Communicate effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative technical solutions and strategies.
* Hiring new talent
* Retention and growth of existing talent
* Strong communication to manage horizontally
* Manage and develop a team
* Ensure team is operating in the most effective way possible and have the appropriate level of skills and capabilities to be successful
* Motivate direct reports to work through obstacles and guide and coach them to develop their careers
* Attract, recruit, retain, and develop top talent
* Be a role model and technical mentor to the junior and midlevel developers, work alongside of highly collaborative, open minded, technology savvy and dedicated team members.
* Problem solving with repeatable processes
* Developing SOP’s and Runbooks to promote successful operations
* Crafting processes to solve problems with technology
* Presentation of metrics and other attributes to convey accomplishments
* Typically has 8-10 years of related experience
* 2+ years management experience
* Experience in WAF – Imperva, AWS WAF, Akamai WAF
* Possess strong knowledge of Firewall – AWS SG, Palo Alto Networks NGFW, Cisco ASA, Nokia Checkpoints, Tufin
* Experience with NIDS/NIPS – Sourcefire, RSA Netwitness, etc
* Experience with DLP – Zscaler, Symantec
* Experience with AWS, Azure and GCP network security fundamentals is a big plus
* Knowledge of Kubernetes, Istio or other service mesh technologies is a nice to have
* Advanced understanding of network technologies
* Advanced understanding of segmentation of private and public clouds
* Advanced understanding of DPI and other network security principals
* CCNA Security, CCNA Routing and Switching or other network based certifications are a big plus
*CISSP, CISA, CISM or other certifications are also a big plus
Key to success in this role
* Self-starter and self-motivated.
* Ability to work & collaborate effectively in a team environment.
* Sense of urgency and able to apply risk based approach to prioritize work.
* Ability to communicate clearly, effectively, persuasively with technology and business stakeholders.
* Motivated to learn new technologies and identify process improvements and efficiencies.
* Ability to adapt to change while continuing to deliver on assigned objectives.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Top 3 Personal Competencies to Possess
* Partnership: Build trust and strong partnerships through your own and team’s actions
* Drive for Execution: Focus on results that meet business and corporate needs. Focus on network and securityinfrastructure stability.
Requisition Number: 10925BR