Who we’re looking for The TFS Business Technology Solutions Department is looking for a passionate and highly-motivated Network Infrastructure Services Manager. The Network Infrastructure Manager will be responsible for the technical design, implementation and advanced support of the physical networking infrastructure (cabling, power, datacenter /data room space and environmental) for all TFS datacenters, HQ campus and field locations. This manager will guide the design and implementation of physical infrastructure solutions, identify, diagnose and resolve layer 1 and 2 issues, as well as create and maintain comprehensive documentation for physical networking infrastructure. This Infrastructure manager will provide leadership to Network Infrastructure Engineers (both internal and contracted) while managing many simultaneous projects. This individual will report to National Manager - Network Services, frequently interacting with Real Estate and Facilities, Compute, Storage and other technology teams. This manager will also be responsible for establishing network infrastructure standards, supporting and managing projects requiring network infrastructure activities, providing physical infrastructure support and managing infrastructure analyst resources. This position involves interfacing across several channels and frequent travel to field locations. The candidate must remain continuously aware of business, technical, and infrastructure issues and aid in the development of creative physical infrastructure and networking solutions. What you’ll be doing
- Effectively lead a team of networkinfrastructure analysts focused on delivering high quality networkinfrastructure services.
- Responsible for the comprehensive design, implementation and the ongoing support of enterprise IT Physical networkinfrastructure including data, fiber cabling, power, UPS, datacenter/data room space, cabinets, racks etc.
- Assess enterprise IT physical infrastructure requirements and come up with annual objectives, develop strategies to meet the objectives, budget estimates and spend planning.
- Assess when infrastructure need to be upgraded and make appropriate recommendations and planning for upgrades.
- Document the physical networkinfrastructure such as rack elevations, datacenter rack space plans, cabling, power, etc. in order to quickly access information needed to analyze capacity and diagnose problems.
- Travel to remote offices as needed.
- Proactively identify and prevent potential physical infrastructure issues and assist IT operations and facilities with IT physical infrastructure related problems when called upon 24x7.
- Manage vendors and contractors.
What you bring
- High School Education with equivalent work experience. Four-year College Degree (BA or BS) desired
- 10+ years of progressive, broad-based IT experience successfully working on designing and implementing complex IT physical infrastructure for a large enterprise.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to create and present concepts and recommendations to executive management. High-level interpersonal skills and the ability to influence and persuade others.
- Experience overseeing projects of diverse scope and effectively deploying resources in a cross-functional environment
- ITIL Foundations certification preferred
- PMP certification preferred
What we’ll bring During your interview process, our team can fill you in on all the details of our industry-leading benefits and career development opportunities. A few highlights include:
- A work environment built on teamwork, flexibility and respect
- Professional growth and development programs to help advance your career, as well as tuition reimbursement
- Vehicle purchase & lease programs
- Comprehensive health care and wellness plans for your entire family
- Flexible work options based on business needs
- Toyota 401(k) Savings Plan featuring a company match, as well as an annual retirement contribution from Toyota regardless of whether you contribute
- Paid holidays and paid time off
- Referral services related to prenatal services, adoption, child care, schools and more
- Flexible spending accounts
- Relocation assistance
- Onsite amenities such as fitness center, restaurants, etc.