The Manager, National Sales is responsible for building and developing a high-performing Sales team to drive revenue growth and to achieve sales quotas. He or she develops business plans to aggressively monetize new business opportunities. He or she also recruits top talent, actively coaches performance, and provides on-going learning and development opportunities to sales professionals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Communicate Paycor sales vision, business plans, and organizational updates to the Sales team.*
- Develop a plan for reliably delivering quota and for expanding the adoption of the Paycor suite to new business opportunities.
- Recruit, interview, and select talent to build a high-performing Sales team.*
- Manage the performance and professional development of sales executives.*
- Develop individual business plans for sales executives to ensure their selling success.
- Ensure Sales team alignment with Paycor sales processes, practices, and policies.
- Participate in weekly training on Paycor products, process, and selling techniques. *
- Analyze sales activity and results to direct individual performance and to provide input to senior management reporting.
- Other duties as assigned.
*Indicates essential job functions.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- 3-5 years' experience leading a high-performing sales team
- Proven track record of delivering sales team results and growing a market
- Demonstrated ability to coach and develop sales talent
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- 4 year business degree