Manager, Modeling and Statistical Analysis
My client is a fast growing financial services company located in Greenville/Spartanburg, SC. They currently need a Manager, Modeling and Statistical Analysis that is analytically-oriented, results-focused professional to achieve corporate goals for profitability and customer service through the use of analysis, modeling and testing. This person will identify opportunities to achieve these goals, will influence others to pursue these opportunities, and execute them and other company initiatives effectively. This person is responsible for growing a team, by developing individuals and adding talent, to deliver results.
• Identify, quantify and sell improvement opportunities, especially leveraging mathematical models
• Drive to delivering both short and long-term goals in an uncertain and fluid environment
• Manage and develop a team of modelers and analysts
• Work closely with colleagues in IT, Operations, Finance and Compliance
• Strong written, oral and influential communications skills and the ability to drive to agreement with good negotiation skills
• 4+ years of experience in complex, data-driven problem solving using in-depth modeling development
• 2+ years of experience in People management
• Demonstrated experience working in a cross-functional environment
• Broad understanding of key modeling techniques and their strengths and weaknesses
• Strong coding experience and knowledge
• Background in analytics, statistics and strategy
• Master's Degree or PhD in a mathematically-oriented field
They will provide possible relocation assistance.