Salt Lake City, UT
Industry: Finance & Insurance•
5 - 7 years
Posted 62 days ago
Plan, develop, and oversee implementation of all mobile products and features across Crump's mobile applications and responsively designed websites. This position will play a leading role in Crump's digital transformation initiatives by partnering with a technology and design team, as well as 3rd party vendors to create breakthrough new products.Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
1. Manage and evolve mobile product offering based on strategic priorities, industry experience, customer feedback, and marketplace research/trends/analytics. Ensure products are delivered on schedule and with high quality results.
2. Manage new product development and feature roadmaps from strategic planning to implementation by working with cross-functional teams that include our Sales Channels, Marketing, Technology, and Client Services.
3. Analyze product performance and customer feedback post-launch, quickly diagnose and correct any problems, and continuously iterate on feature and functional enhancements.
4. Independently generate new product ideas, research/ analyze them for feasibility and business impact, and lead implementation of those ideas into products.
5. Develop A/B test concepts to continuously understand our customer's behavior in order to improve existing products and features that drive higher engagement.
6. Create wireframes, user stories, functional requirements and partner with the UX team on layout and design.
7. Conduct external research and usability studies to understand how customers are interacting with the product and develop enhancements based on the results/ analysis.
Required Skills and Competencies:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Bachelor's degree required; Masters with emphasis in Strategy, Marketing and/or Design preferred.
2. 5+ years of experience in Internet-related Product Management preferably with financial advisor-facing applications, name brand content portals and/or social media sites. A mix of experience in Marketing, Technology and/or Product Development could be appropriate as well.
3. Experience bringing an idea from concept to prototype, including the ability to document functional requirements, create wireframes, and write user stories.
5. Passion and understanding of exemplary user experience in e-commerce/ m-commerce and ability to keep up-to-date with the latest mobile technologies and changes.
6. Experience in usability labs, or studying user interaction with products, and interpreting site analytics.
7. Experience leading successful website development projects: defining and communicating specifications, leading cross-functional teams and managing on-time implementation.
8. Ability to manage short- and long-term projects simultaneously, trading-off resources to achieve company objectives.
9. Knowledge of design principles and best practices in user experience design, website navigation, information architecture, and traffic retention.
10. Effective interpersonal and written communication skills
11. Ability to provide excellent customer service to both internal and external customers
12. Effective time management skills and the ability to prioritize and accomplish multiple tasks simultaneously
13. Capable of working independently, as well as in a team environment
14. Ability to analyze problems and develop solutions