You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Strategize – Build the strategy to select our next bets and gain a deep knowledge of what merchants need from DoorDash
- Implement – Drive go to market planning & execution for new initiatives to help our merchants grow
- Analyze - Assess ROI of different opportunities and be a consultative advisor to merchants as they seek for guidance to help grow
- Experiment – Use data-driven decision making and sound business judgement to run tests on everything from new tests to existing business optimization
- Influence – Work cross-functionally with our Merchant Product & Ops teams to land key initiatives
- Self-starter – You have a bias towards action and are able to thrive in a fast-paced, consistently changing work environment
- Naturally curious – You always look for ways to innovate and improve
- Relentless – You roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes to make things successful
- Relationship-builder – You can influence and motivate people at all levels across a variety of job functions
- Problem solver – You can independently translate high-level goals into actionable plans
We’re excited about you because…
- You have 6-8 years of experience in consulting / strategy / business development / operations / technology / banking or related experience; high-growth or early-stage startup experience is a plus
- You have a proven track record of leading initiatives, working cross-functionally to achieve goals, and succeeding in a team environment
- You have an exceptional track record of driving revenue through partnerships
- You have expert communication and interpersonal skills
- You have excellent Excel skills; SQL knowledge strongly preferred
Why You’ll Love Working at DoorDash
We are leaders – Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
We are operators – We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions to lead our company and our industry is what we do on every project, every day.
We are learners – Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute. We are committed to learning and implementing what is best for our customers, merchants, and dashers.
We are one team – The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.