Premise Health is the world's leading healthcare access provider. We deliver purpose-driven career experiences in a culture-centric work environment—ensuring that employees at the nation's best companies get, stay, and be well. In a changing healthcare environment, we know there's a better way for organizations to help their people live healthier lives by delivering the right care at the right time, right where they work. Partnered with visionary organizations around the globe, we offer a broad range of healthcare services and deliver an effortless patient experience that raises the bar, lowers costs, and redefines the meaning of quality care. By shifting the conversation from cost to return and from treatment to prevention, we are committed to help people, their families, and the organizations they work for be at their best.
We are looking for a Member Engagement Marketing Managerto work at our Corporate office in Brentwood, TN! If you possess a "whatever it takes attitude" keep reading.
What You'll Do for Us:
- Lead development and execution of comprehensive marketing and communication plans to include measuring effectiveness and targeting areas for improvement at key points throughout implementation
- Oversee company's brand strategy and execution with a focus on increased awareness, product positioning, messaging and client targeting in priority markets
- Ability to transform ideas and storylines into thoughtful content that aligns with the organization's overall messaging platform and appeals to external audiences
- Craft content, provide creative direction and manage B-to-B sales collateral across all service lines to include presentations, slicks, brochures, case studies, tradeshow materials and company fact sheets
- Oversee design execution and direction of brand assets, serving as liaison inside and outside of the organization
- Drive interdepartmental projects and collaboration with Growth Strategy, Client Reporting, Finance, Sales, Client Strategy, and other business functions to ensure materials are in sync with brand guidelines, messaging, and internal and external collateral
- Manage production and fulfillment of ongoing collateral needs for company's client base and design/produce materials for new clients (i.e. mergers and acquisitions, vendor partnerships, etc.)
- Understands the business and takes ownership to become a strategic partner and resource to others within the organization
- Train, coach and mentor team members to achieve maximum potential and professional growth where appropriate
- May require other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or communications or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of experience in professional B2B marketing
- Experience in healthcare industry preferred
Knowledge and Skills:
- Demonstrated ability to understand customers – their pain points, how and why they buy - to create innovative, engaging, and actionable strategies that supports the sales process
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Outstanding communication skills across numerous platforms including written, verbal and multi-media (web, social and video)
- Proven experience designing, implementing, and executing projects which involve numerous visual elements, stages and stakeholders
- Ability to build relationships across multiple groups and communicate effectively with both upper management and peers
- Highly creative with the ability to interpret ideas, needs or concepts and deliver design that visually communicates the message effectively
- Excellent writer, proofreader and copy editor
- Strong knowledge and experience with leveraging social media and analytic tools, including Google Analytics, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, etc.
- Exceptional project management skills and experience with the ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Self-starter who can work both independently and as part of a team
- Demonstrated ability to prepare accurate budgets and effectively manage expenses
- Solid business acumen, management and problem-solving skills