The Manager, M&E Analytics & Operations will plan, design and implement processes and business-managed solutions that analyze and deliver trusted information efficiently for competitive advantages. Participate and lead aspects of the software design, development and rollout of Analytics solutions across company by partnering with external vendors, internal IT and other teams to support Global Meetings & Event operations. Manage day-to-day reporting, analytics and interactions with leadership. This individual will be responsible for cross-functional meetings data integration, features and functionalities for data aggregation and reporting.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop a vision and initiatives roadmap for Arthrex Meetings and Events and Global Event Management.
- Lead and mentor a team of Arthrex Global Event Management support (GEMS) professionals and Business Analysts by providing clear direction for both projects, new initiatives and support activities.
- Understand and align goals and initiatives with leadership within and outside Meetings & Events and Marketing.
- Partner with other business departments to deliver initiatives that align with goals and objectives of Meetings and Events.
- Engage and partner with technology centers like IT and vendors to understand their product roadmap, plan for major upgrades and identify changes in strategic direction.
- Provide regular business reviews to senior marketing leadership and business community.
- Communicate at all levels of management on business and technology initiatives.
- Lead interface application setup and business design for various cross platform modules related to GEMS systems.
- Serves as subject matter expert for event data exchange including HCP data.
- Liaise with project stakeholders and GEMS system users on an ongoing basis.
- Responsible for leading redesign of business processes, workflows and maximizing efficiencies.
- Adhere to all organizational information security policies and protect all sensitive information in accordance with (but not limited to) HIPPA, organizational policy, Federal, State, and local regulations.
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed in this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, and indeed additional responsibilities may be assigned, as required, by management.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Information Systems, Business or a related field.
- 8 years overall experience in technology support, analytics and business process solutions.
- 5 years experience in Medical Devices/Life Sciences domain preferred
- 4 years of event technology platform solutions and support preferred
- Direct supervision experience with at least 2 years of managing and mentoring business analysts or related positions.
- Extensive knowledge of meetings software and products.
- Experience of meetings, events and exhibit management processes is a plus.
- Experience in Cvent, Salesforce, Concur and CyberSource is a plus.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements/Specialized Courses and/or Training:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal with customer service orientation.
- Knowledge of meeting processes related to product training as well as audio/visual industry for materials preparation.
- Knowledge necessary to participate in strategic planning of medical education and convention events.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage multiple projects; ability to work independently and meet deadlines.
- Ability to travel, including some nights and weekends and extended work hours (8+ daily) as required.