Manager, Medical Economics
5 - 7 years experience •
We have partnered with a large Health Insurance company in the Newark, DE area to provide them with a Manager Medical Economics.
- Manages the development of data reports and/or products that enhance the overall performance of the business.
- Manages and leads a team in performing quantitative and qualitative analyses of utilization and cost data, establishes estimates and forecasts, and ultimately reports on business and statistical findings and recommendations.
- Interprets and analyzes clinical and administrative data from various sources and recommends best approaches to transform the business.
- Performs critical research and investigation of key business problems using sound principles of economic and statistical assessment.
- Identifies potential opportunities in areas such as medical cost improvements, program modifications, and alternative pricing strategies.
- Works closely with business partners to develop and monitor appropriate and sound valuation methodologies for medical and/or network management programs and initiatives.
- Supports the development and implementation of strategic business programs and products through effective extraction, analysis, and summarization of appropriate data sets and benchmarks. Leads a team of Analysts to provide strong analytics in support of business and strategic goals and initiatives.
Education and Experience:
- Undergraduatedegree in Math, Statistics, Public Health, Psychology, or related field required. Advanced degree in health informatics, health services research, health care economics, or related field preferred.
- Three to five years in Clinical Analytics and/or Disease Management
- Five + years of Healthcareexperience
- 3+ years of health or managed care experience with specific exposure to care management, disease management, and other patient data, or to provider contracting and reimbursement data and methodologies.
- 2+ yrs of supervisory experience as well as experience in directing cross-functional teams.
About Relevante, Inc. ? the Recruiting Firm Representing the Client for this Job
Relevante is an accounting & technology direct hire recruiting and contractstaffing firm. We help our Clients identify and recruit the best talent in the market and help our candidates win engaging and enriching jobs. Our Clients are some of the best companies to work for among F1000 and emerging fast growth companies in the region. Relevante has been consistently ranked as a fast growth company and one of the largest recruiting, accounting, and management consulting firms in the Philadelphia region. To stay connected with our network, please join one of our groups on LinkedIn