The Manager Measurement & Insights (M&I) is responsible for managing, gathering, analyzing, and interpreting information about a market, product, or service to be offered within that market. The Manager will review, interpret and provide data that is easily digestible by the customer. Data can include spending habits, location and needs of the business target market, the industry as a whole, its competitors, etc. Serves as subject matter expert and provides guidance to employees as required. Develops processes and procedures to drive data efficiencies.Job DescriptionCore Responsibilities
- Manages and guides M&I Analyst(s) in the execution of data research projects and provides reports/summaries of findings.
- Interprets market research data, analyzes market and product trends, customer insights, and strategies, and makes recommendations to business based on findings.
- Identifies and stays current on new trends and seeks new ways to utilize research to support regional initiatives.
- Oversees the research of target markets, ratings, and market responses to programs and campaigns.
- Works with region to design data collection methods and analysis processes.
- Oversees vendor management and works to ensure that consistent quality control and project objectives are met.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent.
- Generally requires 6-9 years related experience.
- Must be proficient in using MS Office applications i.e. Excel, PowerPoint, Word and One Note.
- Experience working with audience measurement tools (Nielsen, ComScore, Strata View, etc.) and/or syndicated data (Scarborough, Experian, Polk, Kantar, etc.)
- Fundamental understanding of media measurement, research and local cable advertising.
- Experience with Digital Video / TV metrics and a familiarity with how TV media buying works. Knowledgeable about media industry trends, including new methodologies, new data sources and new partners.
- Resourceful self-starter with a mind for quality control and data integrity.
- Detail-oriented, with an ability to identify trends/insights from the data. Ensure projects are tailored to provide clients with insightful answers adapted to their specific questions.
- Ability to analyze and translate data-based findings into clear, relevant and actionable insights.
- Excellent time management, organizational and interpersonal skills including solid presentation skills, strong verbal and written communication.
- Experience with R, MySQL, Looker, Python, or VBA a plus, but not required.
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.Education
- This information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Bachelor's DegreeRelevant Work Experience