The Master Data Management (MDM) Manager is a member of the ADAM / MDM/DG Team and is primarily responsible for supporting and developing the Reltio Master Data Management system used to pull together key data areas like customer, client coach, product and vendor/supplier for all business units within the company.
- Manages offshore resources working on MDM support / projects.
- Manages all in-bound and out-bound integrations using MuleSoft, SSIS, Informatica or other technology to ensure data flows properly into and out of Reltio.
- Manages JIRA board for all production support tickets as well as projects. This would include agile development, story point estimates and tracking, burn down charts and Health of Reltio dashboard (HOR).
- Documents all flow charts, technical architecture diagrams, specifications, project plans etc.
- Manages daily MDM production jobs, all production issues to investigate, analyze, prioritize and resolve.
- Manages all historical loads if needed from any source.
- Works with Reltio to manage tickets with them, understand, test and implement their periodic updates, future products and roadmaps and how they fit into our strategic plans.
- Review and understand new tools or products that can enhance our MDM systems (i.e. GBQ).
- Work with internal business groups like Finance, Marketing, Product Development, Supply Chain, CCX, Legal to increase the understanding and business value using Reltio MDM. This would include possible training opportunities ad business needs assessment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related experience.
- 5+ years of experience with Master Data Management Systems (Prefer Reltio experience)
- 5+ years of experience in Application Development and Support
- 3+ years of management experience
- Good working knowledge of integration tools like MuleSoft, Informatica, SSIS or similar.
- Experience creating data work flows and process flow diagrams, business or technical requirements documents, and product support documents.
- Agile Development experience
- Agile / Scrum Manager Experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in Direct Selling companies
- Experience with Business Groups like Finance and Accounting, Marketing, Supply Chain etc.
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Experience with AWS or Cloud Technology is a plus.