$100K - $150K(Ladders Estimates)
NBC News & MSNBC is looking for a talented Marketing Strategist, with Brand Planning and strong Digital Strategy skills, to work closely with research and marketing brand leaders to develop and execute 360 degree marketing strategies; ensuring NBC News and MSNBC are influential news destinations, across broadcast, cable, and digital platforms.
Integrate qualitative and quantitative research to build and evolve consumer profiles in order to precisely capture consumer lifestyle, mindsets, behaviors and insights.
• 5+ years' experience in Strategic Planning, Communication Strategy, Marketing or Marketing Analytics
• Well-versed in multiple channels including digital, social and mobile
• An understanding of analytics and leveraging data, online behavioral data, social data and 3rd party data partnerships to build strategically targeted messages
• An ability to simplify and clarify complex concepts
• Experience with leading and directing vendor/agency relationships and defining their scope of work, deliverables, budget, and timelines
• Demonstrated talent for abstract thinking, spotting trends and patterns, an innate curiosity and insight into human behavior
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV through nbcunicareers.com to be considered
• Must be willing to work in NYC
• Must be willing to submit to a background investigation
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
Valid Through: 2019-10-18