Are you passionate about brand and social media marketing? Are you a seasoned marketing professional who has championed the development of national campaign strategies? Do you see yourself working for a leading global financial services company?
The successful candidate will report to the Director, Canadian Marketing Strategy & Advertising on the Customer Experience Team, and will be accountable for:
- Leading the national brand campaign team to deliver ongoing innovative and impactful strategies to increase brand familiarity
- Program management of a robust, multi-million dollar national brand advertising campaign with full-funnel focus (TV, Radio, Digital, Social, Out of Home, Content Marketing, etc.).
- Governance and management of Sun Life branded accounts across multiple social media platforms, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube.
- Leveraging analytics to assess ongoing brand campaign performance and identify high-impact opportunities for Client interactions and engagement
What will you do?
- Manage external agencies and media partners in the timely development of an annual, comprehensive national campaign
- Collaborate with creative teams to deliver creative and messaging that aligns to campaign objectives
- Support the development and execution of the Enterprise Social Media Strategy by collaborating with key internal stakeholders to develop and implement Sun Life's social media strategy across our owned social media channels.
- Deliver a cohesive and on-brand social media Client experience, understanding how our social media channels integrate within the Sun Life digital ecosystem, with the ultimate goal of driving strong business results
- Develop productive working relationships with key Canadian business unit stakeholders to understand business goals in order to achieve overall business objectives through national brand campaign
- With the support of a Specialist, oversee the deployment of unpaid social media programs that promote positive brand advocacy for Sun Life
What do you need to succeed?
- Undergraduate degree is required, specialization in business and/or marketing strongly preferred
- 6-7 years of experience in delivering on enterprise digital and social media strategies
- Experience in financial services marketing preferred, but not required
- Expert knowledge of digital media and brand marketing and how to develop and apply impactful strategies that are well integrated with a broader marketing plan.
- A real passion and curiosity for brand familiarity marketing at a personal level and also as a marketer, with the ability to stay on top of quickly evolving trends and opportunities
- Demonstrated experience in developing marketing strategies in a highly matrixed environment
- Proven ability to independently manage multiple priorities in a fast paced and deadline driven environment
- Superior communication, organizational, and project management skills
- Outstanding interpersonal and relationship management skills with a strong ability to manage, influence and leverage a multitude of stakeholders
- Highly organized, self-motivated, adept at managing change and priorities with an ability to work under tight deadlines
- Resourceful self-starter, with a strong work ethic, who can analyze complex problems quickly and methodically
- Flexibility to quickly adjust to unforeseen changes in priorities and workload